Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Reunion and Doomsday And I admitt: Everytime I have to cry at the end
    sigpic

Comment

Today I watched / played TARDIS which is story 3 from the Adventure Games.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DW: Vincent and The Doctor
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

14.04 "The Face of Evil"
          Hmm...a new companion, in skimpy leather. And a tribe of savages, now this is feeling like older episodes I thoroughly enjoyed the Leela/Doctor introduction too

Leela (on seeing the Doctor for the first time): "The evil one!"
          The Doctor: "Well no-one's perfect, but that's taking it a bit far."

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Next Doctor (2008)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The End Of Time I and II. (sigh) Dammit, Wilfred!
              sigpic

Comment

14.05 "The Robots of Death"
                Kind of boring, to be honest.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

12.01 "Robot"

I liked parts 1 and 4 more than parts 2 and 3 to be honest.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

14.06 "The Talons of Weng-Chiang"
                    Not the most interesting note to end on for the next little while. I'll be temporarily ending watching as many shows as I can, as my time will be very limited for the next few weeks/months. I'll be back at it though

I quite like the Sherlock Holmes/Victorian London feel of the story here, but horrible racist overtones....

Comment

DW: The Lodger
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Utopia

Comment

Silence in the Library & Forest of the Dead
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra View Post
                            Silence in the Library & Forest of the Dead
                            and the writers should have left river song go right there.

as for me

11th hour
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

DW: The Pandorica Opens

Comment

Today I started to rewatch "The Daleks" with William Hartnell. Although it is slow, there is some terrific dialogue in the first episode between the time traveling Doctor and his granddaughter Susan on the one hand and the new accidental companions Ian and Barbara on the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X