Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lodger
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Victory Of The Daleks

The first 3 episodes are still on BBC iPlayer. I wonder why they haven't been taken down?
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Received my "Cybermen Boxset" today and watched Revenge of the Cybermen (1975) and Silver Nemesis (1988) on DVD.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Received my "Cybermen Boxset" today and watched Revenge of the Cybermen (1975) and Silver Nemesis (1988) on DVD.
          Nice! Those don't release over here until November 2
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Nice! Those don't release over here until November 2
            At the rate this years flying in November will be here in no time.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Please don't post any spoilers for Silver Nemesis, just incase you had an incling to. I've only got a barely working VHS copy of it. Static came up as soon as the Cybermen landed and I can't afford to spend money I don't have on the DVD set.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                Please don't post any spoilers for Silver Nemesis, just incase you had an incling to. I've only got a barely working VHS copy of it. Static came up as soon as the Cybermen landed and I can't afford to spend money I don't have on the DVD set.
                Don't worry I had no intention of posting any spoiling plot points for Silver Nemesis. Your safe.

Comment

I'm not sure spoiler rules apply to 22-year-old episodes
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    I'm not sure spoiler rules apply to 22-year-old episodes
                    They do when you haven't actually seen the serial before.

Silver Nemesis is one of the rare McCoy serials that I never watched when I was young. That, and Battlefield.

Comment

Watched Battlefield (1989) today. Highly recommend it. Its got great ideas, old friends, and hints at the wonderful possibility that the Doctor might possibly go on to be someone from a legendary tale. If anyone ever gets it on DVD check out the movie version. It's brilliant.

Comment

going to watch 'the lodger later.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ghost Light

I haven't watched it in a long time.

Comment

Tooth and Claw

Comment

14.03 "The Deadly Assassin"
                              I like this incarnation of the Master! Rotted, twisted, murderous, and cleverly scheming. Awesome. I just wonder how it is anyone can by murdered by him on Gallifrey. Couldn't they just regenerate? Quite enjoyed seeing all this Time Lord-ey stuff too

Comment

The Pandorica Opens & The Big Bang
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X