Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    01.03 - The Edge of Destruction

Notable firsts:
    Spoiler:
    • To date, this is the only Doctor Who story to feature just the main characters.
    • To date, this is the only Doctor Who story to take place entirely within The TARDIS.
    • This story is the first to hint that The TARDIS is more than just a machine.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Let's Kill Hitler

Comment

School Reunion

In memory of Elisabeth Sladen, who was lost to us exactly one year ago today. I still miss you and love you Ms Sladen. I was honored that I got to briefly meet her at her final convention (LFCC) in July 2010.

Elisabeth Sladen. Forever in my heart. :'(
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          School Reunion

In memory of Elisabeth Sladen, who was lost to us exactly one year ago today. I still miss you and love you Ms Sladen. I was honored that I got to briefly meet her at her final convention (LFCC) in July 2010.

Elisabeth Sladen. Forever in my heart. :'(
          Its been a year?!?
          Wow, didnt realise it was that long ago.

Comment

Elisabeth Sladen. We miss you.

DOCTOR WHO
            01.06 - The Aztecs

Notable first:
            Spoiler:
            • First story to deal with the issue of altering the course of history.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Girl Who Waited
              "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

The Happiness Patrol
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                Originally posted by Jonzey
                Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  02.02 - The Dalek Invasion of Earth

Notable firsts and lasts:
                  Spoiler:
                  • Last regular appearance of Susan Foreman.
                  • First appearance of a Supreme Dalek.
                  • To date, the first and last appearance of a Spaceship Commander Dalek.
                  • First appearance of Dalek spacecraft.
                  • First mention of Dalekanium - the metal that Dalek cases are made of.

Comment

The Doctor's Wife.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Silver Nemesis
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                      Originally posted by Jonzey
                      Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Rose
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Rebel Flesh.
                          The Almost People.
                          A Good Man Goes To War.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            02.03 - The Rescue

Notable first:
                            Spoiler:
                            • First appearance of Vicki Pallister.
                            • This was the first time the Doctor had arrived on a planet other than Earth and claimed to have been there before.
                            • First story to give us a name for how the the TARDIS moves. According to the Doctor, the TARDIS doesn't land – it materialises.

Comment

Watched Fronter in Space yesterday/today.

Decided it needs to be hacked down to about 3 episodes... and then maybe hack Planet of the Daleks too, and make those 12 episodes into 6...

That said, it's nice to see some somewhat well written and planned aliens (Draconians, not the Ogrons), but it all really just gets to round and round and round and round in circles...
                              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                              and lots more!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                02.04 - The Romans

Notable first:
                                Spoiler:
                                • First story in which the Doctor has an indirect influence on the course of known Earth history
                                  Spoiler:
                                  he accidentally gives Nero the idea to burn down Rome.

Comment

Working...
                                X