Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
    The Pandorica Opens
    The Big Bang
    Mmm, my son's favourite 11th Doc stories... he watched them yesterday... then we bought the Ghostlight DVD (again his choice, though I think he'd have preferred Survival), which totally failed to entertain him... and caused me to go WAHHH?? at the quality of the image... though apparently it's just "a mess" due to the original footage... very low light levels with poor cameras.
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

New Earth
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

The 5 Doctors

Can it really be 5 Doctors if Tom Baker isn't really in it?

Patrick Troughton is great in this story. Is there a bigger tragity in the history of television greater than the loss of all those early Docor Who stories? I think not.

Comment

I have the convention video from the day before Pat died... and it's just heartbreaking to watch... yet so joyous as he plays his recorder before the gig starts... slips in to the back of the audience and stirs them up...

The delight for me, is at least for now, my 4yo son ASKS to watch Pat - and even orphan episodes at that!

Yes, he shines in The Five Docs... I'm kind of glad he was teamed with the Brig and not Jamie (as was originally planned), as we get the Pat&Frazer show again in The Two Docs soon thereafter... and though they only did 3 stories together before, Pat & Nic had great rapport...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Gridlock.
            My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              05.01 - The Tomb of the Cybermen
              10.01 - The Three Doctors
              14.05 - The Robots of Death

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Idiot's Lantern

Comment

The Awakening

Comment

Partners in Crime
                    The Fires of Pompeii
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      18.05 - Warriors' Gate

K-9 AND COMPANY
                      A Girl's Best Friend

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Frontios

Comment

Android Invasion.

*ginger beer please*
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

The Awakening
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                            Originally posted by Jonzey
                            Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Planet of Fire

Comment

Planet of the Ood
                                The Sontaran Stratagem
                                The Poison Sky
                                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                                X