• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H please?
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Th_/Docto_: Al_ight? Of co_ _ _ _/I'_/al_ight,/_ _/child./_o_/_no_,/I a_/_o con_tantl_/o_t_itting th_/o_ _o_ition, I t_nd to fo_g_t th_/d_light_/and _ati_faction of th_/g_ntl_/a_t of fi_tic_ff_.

: T, A, G, O, D, I, L, N, C, F, H.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

M please?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

E please?
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

The Docto_: Al_ight? Of co_ _ _ _e I'_/al_ight, m_/child. _o_/_no_,/I am _o/con_tantl_/o_t_itting the o_ _o_ition, I tend to fo_get the delight_ and _ati_faction of the gentle a_t of fi_tic_ff_.

: T, A, G, O, D, I, L, N, C, F, H, M, E.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

R please
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

S please?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Doctor: Alright? Of co_rse I'm alright, m_/child./_o_/_no_,/I am so constantl_/o_t_itting the o_ _osition, I tend to forget the delights and satisfaction of the gentle art of fistic_ffs.

: T, A, G, O, D, I, L, N, C, F, H, M, E, R, S.

Comment

Got it! It is:

The Doctor: Alright? Of course I'm alright, my child. You know, I am so constantly /outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delights and satisfaction of the gentle art of fisticuffs.

Which is from the Series 2 story The Romans.

Comment

*Jim Carrey voice* Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        *Jim Carrey voice* Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!!
                        Thank you! If I can ask my fellow Whovians to be patient and bear with me, I'll set-up the next one on New Year's Day.

Comment

Can't wait. This looks like fun!
                          Total syffy posts: 36,690
                          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                            Can't wait. This looks like fun!
                            Welcome to GateWorld!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Next:

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . /

_ _ _ ' _ ... / _ _ .... / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ ' _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ .

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ _ , / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ ' _ /

_ _ _ _ / _ _ .

Comment

A please?
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

A is in.

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ a _ a . / _ _ _ / _ _ / a _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ . /

_ _ _ ' _ ... / _ _ .... / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

_ _ a _ a / _ _ _ a _ _ : / _ ' _ / _ _ _ / _ a _ _ _ .

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ : / _ _ _ _ , / _ _ / _ a _ _ _ . / _ _ _ / _ a _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ ' _ /

_ a _ _ / _ _ .

A

Comment

Working...
                                X