No announcement yet.

Whovian Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T_ _: _ _ _t_ r: /_ _st/_ _ _/s_a_ _/_ _ _st_ _ _ _-/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _/_a_t t_/_ _ _ _/_ _/t_ _/_ _r_ _?
    _ar_ _ _: /_ _ _?/_ _ _,/a s_ _ _ _t_st, as_/_ _/_ _ _? T_ _/a_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _t, /_ _/_ _ar/_ _ _t_r. T_ _/_ _str_ _t_ _ _/_ _/t_ _/_ _r_ _. T_ _/s_ _ _ _t_st's/_r_a_/_ _/s_ _r_ _ _/_ _ _ _r!

: T, R, S, A.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I please?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

F please?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

D please
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

T_ _/D_ _t_r: /_ _st/_ _ _/s_a_ _/_ _ _sti_ _-/_ _ _/_ _/_ _ _/_a_t t_/_ _ _ _/_ _/t_ _/_ _r_d?
            _ar_ff: /_ _ _?/_ _ _, a s_i_ _tist, as_/_ _/_ _ _? T_ _/a_ _i_ _ _ _ _ _t,/_ _/d_ar/D_ _t_r. T_ _/d_str_ _ti_ _/_f t_ _/_ _r_d. T_ _/s_i_ _tist's dr_a_/_f s_ _r_ _ _/_ _ _ _r!

: T, R, S, A, I, F, D.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

C please?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

E please?
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

T_e D_ct_r: /_ _st/_ _e/s_a_ _/_ _esti_ _-/_ _ _/d_/_o_/_a_t t_/_ _ _ _/_ _/t_e/_ _r_d?
                  _ar_ff: /_ _ _?/_ _ _, a scie_tist, as_/_e/_ _ _? T_e ac_ie_e_ent, /_ _/dear D_ct_r. T_e destr_cti_ _/_f t_e/_ _r_d. T_e scie_tist's drea_/_f s_ _re_e/_ _ _er!

: T, R, S, A, I, F, D, C, E.

Comment

N please?

Comment

O please?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

T_e Doctor: _ _st one s_a_ _/_ _estion -/_ _ _/do/_o_/_ant to/_ _o_/_ _/t_e/_or_d?
                        _aroff: _ _ _?/_o_, a scientist, as_/_e/_ _ _? T_e ac_ie_e_ent, /_ _/dear Doctor. T_e destr_ction of t_e/_or_d. T_e scientist's drea_/of s_ _re_e/_o_er!

: T, R, S, A, I, F, D, C, E, N, O.

Comment

L please?

Comment

H please?
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

The Doctor: _ _st one s_all/_ _estion -/_h_/do/_o_/_ant to/_lo_/_ _/the/_orld?
                              _aroff: _h_?/_o_, a scientist, as_/_e/_h_? The achie_e_ent, _ _/dear Doctor. The destr_ction of the _orld. The scientist's drea_/of s_ _re_e/_o_er!

: T, R, S, A, I, F, D, C, E, N, O, L, H.

Comment

W please?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X