Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you join the doctor as his companion??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Besides, this isn't about what's realistic it's about what we as individual fans would want. So what if you're male? Or a tin dog? Or an alien? The Doctor's traveled with all of them at one time or another. Besides, even if it's one trip and the Doctor boots you off in the wrong time, that's still an adventure, right?
    Exactly. I'm not sure that I would be game for tons of near death experiences. One Dalek survival story would be enough for me, but the opportunity to have the adventure at all is the point.

I'd settle for a Tardis that would simply fly around Earth let alone time and space.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Id go just to explore the tardis just huge even the doctor aint see it all

Comment

maybe, but i would want a sonic laser since the doctor and his companions seem to always get separated...so i would need something to defend and get myself out of things
        sigpic

Comment

In a heartbeat!

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

... Join... or REPLACE!

Mwhahahaha

... Although some Deus Ex Machina would probably return the TARDIS to the Doctor, and I'd fall down a Plot Hole

Comment

Yes (that covers it)

Comment

yes but im not gonna be his B****
                sigpic

Comment

If he offered, I'd be "Me, you think I could help you? Sign me up!"
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The series isn't in continuity with old 1 because classic had the doctor's first form to 8th and he only traveled with timlords and humans, can you remember the new doctor episode when jane came she said "he travled with other humans and aliens" she never mention time lords.

Comment

No. The Doctor travelled with humanoids from all sorts of places. E-Space, Trakken, Gallifrey, all of which, count as aliens to a human.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

YES! I would love to join the Doctor!
                        sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Before I had kids? Heck yeah! In a heartbeat. Now? No. Well...maybe for one quick trip if he could get me back the same day or the next. But we all know how reliable the Tardis is in that respect.

It does seem more reliable in the New series than in the Old though, doesn't it?

Doxymom

Comment

*packs bag and waits for TARDIS to show up*

(That's a YES)

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                              It does seem more reliable in the New series than in the Old though, doesn't it?
                              Maybe the Time Lords fixed it before it went off to war

Comment

I certainly would love to get out of this planet for a while, have unlimited fun with the Doctor!

Comment

Working...
                                X