No announcement yet.

The 10th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. No real whump to speak of in Autonomy.
    sigpic

Comment

Disappointing round, then? How about Chelsea?

Comment

Originally posted by reddwarfaddict View Post
        Disappointing round, then? How about Chelsea?
        Reading it now. Will let you know.

I acually had a dream last night about Doctor Who and in the course of this dream I found out what the "He will knock four times" meant - and it was something really cool and exciting - and, of course, since waking up, I can't remember what it was!
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know if this one's come up on this thread but I recc'd it on Calufrax a while back: Ashes of Gallifrey ; Dust of Eden http://www.whofic.com/viewstory.php?sid=26312

It's got a well-written OC, a good twist, a nice surprise cameo, and (the part you're all eager for) lots and loads of whump. I've read it about five times and it's probably in my top ten list of best fics evah. Enjoy.

Comment

So I finally finished The Krllitane Storm in my immensely busy schedule, and one thing people forgot to mention was

Spoiler:
            asides from the situation at the beginning, later he gets SEDATED and TIED TO A CHAIR. Yay!

Comment

I know a couple of you are familiar with IDW comics... been trying to find the new oneshot release Black Death, White Life, but the usual uploader hasn't put it up yet and it's coming up to two weeks since its release. Does anyone have a link or anything? :x Looks whumpy by the cover at least, anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by reddwarfaddict View Post
                I know a couple of you are familiar with IDW comics... been trying to find the new oneshot release Black Death, White Life, but the usual uploader hasn't put it up yet and it's coming up to two weeks since its release. Does anyone have a link or anything? :x Looks whumpy by the cover at least, anyway!
                I was thinking the exact same thing two days ago. Do you get your stuff from the tin dog / whoshare? I think I've been banned from whoshare for some reason, and I can't find the link to the tin dog. -_-

"Why exactly are you smiling?"
                "The worse it gets, the more I love it!"

Comment

I don't get mine from either of them - I don't have an account to WHOshare and they're not accepting new registrations at the moment :'(.

There's a guy named WildBlueZero who uploads basically all of the IDW comics usually the next day after their release, who I've relied completely on since Forgotten. Usually it's just a matter of Googling "black death white life idw wildbluezero", but now there's nothing, no matter what I search akin to that phrase. Unless he's named it something completely different it should be up by now

I'm having a bit of a trudge through the internet at the moment, I'll let you know if I find anything :-/

Comment

Well I found the link to the tindog, but there's hardly anything new anywhere. =/ And yeah, half of the stuff I find on tindog is uploaded by wildbluezero. Hm, I wonder what's up with the sudden hiatus. Oh well, you get what you pay for.

You can PM for the link to tindog (here or at DT.net ). I think they try to keep it low key.

Comment

Well, I got a hold of Black Death White Life.

'Twas good (nice artwork ), but there's no doctor whump whatsoever.

Comment

Hi all. Been a long time since I was on the thread. Been catching up and saving all the fic rec links, thanks much. A while back a C2 community was mentioned for 10 whump. Does that exist? Anyone have a link?

Am looking forward to the last eps with ten and not looking forward to them. Will be very sad to see DT go but I hope it's done well with lots of whump.
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

C2 community right here! I know coz I made it XD

The specials are beginning to look like a whumper's dream... but it's not fun if he dies at the end Oh well, savour it while we can!

Comment

Thank you for making it and posting the link! Yay, looks like lots to read. I am behind in my 10 whump saddly.
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

^Well, I have yet another fic rec for you to catch up on!

Degeneration by unslinky. I tried reading Broken Angel (linked by reddwarfaddict a little further up the page) but it got way too long and I lost interest since I have the attention span of a peanut. There's so many fics I haven't read (or at least read partially) just for that reason!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa_ View Post
                                ^Well, I have yet another fic rec for you to catch up on!

Degeneration by unslinky. I tried reading Broken Angel (linked by reddwarfaddict a little further up the page) but it got way too long and I lost interest since I have the attention span of a peanut. There's so many fics I haven't read (or at least read partially) just for that reason!
                                Yargh. On first glance, it doesn't appear to be particularly well-written. Three mistakes in the first paragraph alone. That kinda thing really puts me off a fic...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X