The 10th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Gah. Oooh I love that scene. Sends shivers down my spine. Love it so much I wrote a fic on it!
    Your fic?! Where?! I think I missed yours! :x Is it wrong that I sat watching that trailer loop on BBCi for an hour JUST for that moment?

Hmm, *ponder* not much novel whump in this topic. I could reel every bit of whump in every DW novel and audio adventure off the top of my head... o.O

Comment

Gah. Oooh I love that scene. Sends shivers down my spine. Love it so much I wrote a fic on it!
      A wonderful fic at that. I do believe I snurched that pic from you too!!
      sigpic

Comment

I was watching the Confidential for "Human Nature" the other night, and it had some footage of that scene being filmed. That was some serious screaming going on there. Looked like it completely wore DT out. Sort of whumped himself for the sake of the character.

Comment

Originally posted by reddwarfaddict View Post
          Your fic?! Where?! I think I missed yours! :x Is it wrong that I sat watching that trailer loop on BBCi for an hour JUST for that moment?

Hmm, *ponder* not much novel whump in this topic. I could reel every bit of whump in every DW novel and audio adventure off the top of my head... o.O
          Pretty much all my fic is on FFnet - there's 4 Dr Who stories so far and they're all whumpers! The one based on the scene in Human Nature is called Completely Human.

Umm... and I may just have watched that bit of the trailer over and over a few times in the week before that episode!

Originally posted by ellijay View Post
          I was watching the Confidential for "Human Nature" the other night, and it had some footage of that scene being filmed. That was some serious screaming going on there. Looked like it completely wore DT out. Sort of whumped himself for the sake of the character.
          Oh yeah, I remember that. I recorded all the Confidentials as well as the eps when they aired. That boy sure can scream!
          sigpic

Comment

i agree he wines way to much unlike the other doctors who all died but didn't make a fuss about the fact there going to die. he has become to much like a human
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
              i agree he wines way to much unlike the other doctors who all died but didn't make a fuss about the fact there going to die. he has become to much like a human
              Awwww us humans aren't that bad.
              sigpic

"You wanna hide?"
              "We can call it strategic concealment."

Comment

lol yes but hes lost his totally alien attitude and because of that his not as grumpy and stand offish as he was at the start and i know that he was going to become more human because he was getting more human each time he regenerated. but because of it he shows to much emotion thus what u call becoming a wimp
                sigpic

Comment

Being more human makes the whump all the better. If he didn't show emotion or pain, then watching him go through trials and troubles would be like watching my laundry get tossed around the dryer.

Plus, he cares about what goes on in the universe so he works harder to protect it. Every piece of it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've gone and written another Ten whumpfic. Couldn't help myself. This one does have a little bit more substance than the last one I think, but still plenty of whump. Tag to "Evolution of the Daleks":

http://www.whofic.com/viewstory.php?sid=26998

Comment

That's not remotely what I or anyone else said so I don't know who you're "agreeing" with?

lol yes but hes lost his totally alien attitude and because of that his not as grumpy and stand offish as he was at the start and i know that he was going to become more human because he was getting more human each time he regenerated. but because of it he shows to much emotion thus what u call becoming a wimp
                      Well we're all entitled to our opinions but I don't think anyone in this thread considers him a wimp or thinks he's too human or too emotional - and if that's how you feel about it, to be frank, this probably isn't the thread for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

ok then
                        sigpic

Comment

Just finished reading this one. A really lovely story with Sarah Jane and Harry - and K-9 too - set after "The Runaway Bride." Absolutely whumpalicious with two separate and thorough whumps. This one was trying to hide from me, labeled "Friendship/General," but I took a look on a whim, and boy, am I ever glad I did.

"Silver and Gold" by Weimlady
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4640452/1/Silver_and_Gold

Comment

Oh, I LOVE that! Don't see many fics nowadays with Harry in. Come to think of it, don't see much Sarah-Jane either O.O She's been in two of mine! *looks proud*

Children in Need special cap fest to follow...

Children In Need
                            "Oh come on, all I did was change, I didn't- FCHAGHUUGH!"

Love this one!

Doubling over...

Comment

**fans self**

Thanks for those!
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I love the way he finishes that sentence!
                                sigpic

"You wanna hide?"
                                "We can call it strategic concealment."

Comment

Working...
                                X