The 10th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Heh. Am still watching commentaries and the FX guy has just referenced Stargate when talking about wanting to get some very expensive gas guns to use in the show: "like Stargate have these super cool guns"!
    Now that is cool!

Must see these commentaries - are they just on the website?

*goes to do some digging*
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      Now that is cool!

Must see these commentaries - are they just on the website?

*goes to do some digging*
      On the DVDs, hon.

I've had the DVDs for ages and, for some odd reason, never gotten around yet to watching the commentaries!! (And some of them you really can "watch" as well cos they're "in-vision" commentaries with a little box on the screen showing the people recording their commentary!). I'm working my way through the Season 2 ones atm.
      sigpic

Comment

On the DVDs, hon.

I've had the DVDs for ages and, for some odd reason, never gotten around yet to watching the commentaries!! (And some of them you really can "watch" as well cos they're "in-vision" commentaries with a little box on the screen showing the people recording their commentary!). I'm working my way through the Season 2 ones atm.
        Gotcha - damn!

I like the sound of the in-vision thing, you get to actually see their expressions too, thats cool.

l My LJ l

Comment

Gotcha - damn!

I like the sound of the in-vision thing, you get to actually see their expressions too, thats cool.
          And David tipping his head back to chortle with laughter.... and drinking a bottle of beer...
          sigpic

Comment

And David tipping his head back to chortle with laughter.... and drinking a bottle of beer...
            *wails* why do you taunt me so?!

l My LJ l

Comment

*wails* why do you taunt me so?!
              Because I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!!

Also, I'm gonna try and get tickets for the London run of the RSC production of Hamlet (starring David) when they go on sale in September.
              sigpic

Comment

Arrrrh

London, on sale in September? *Squeal* Is there a link on the DT website? They're selling new ones? My brain just went into overload...
                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                LOVE HIM-> DT
                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                  Arrrrh

London, on sale in September? *Squeal* Is there a link on the DT website? They're selling new ones? My brain just went into overload...
                  Yup. Details etc are up on david-tennant.com. Hamlet will be playing at the Novello theatre from, I think, 3 December to 10 January. Tickets go on sale to the public in September.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay! Found this thread!!!
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      Hurrah! And welcome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hurrah! And welcome!

I watched Midnight again the other day. Yum!
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I watched Midnight again the other day. Yum!
                          Oooh I've been rewatching that a couple of times - and I wrote a tag fic to it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh I've been rewatching that a couple of times - and I wrote a tag fic to it!
                            Heee! I read it. Poor, poor Doctor, at the hands of whumpers... he'll be the one needing a doctor.
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yay!!!! Erika is here!!!! I need that Kermit the Frog LJ icon for waving hands wildly!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Yay!!!! Erika is here!!!! I need that Kermit the Frog LJ icon for waving hands wildly!!!!
                                Yay!
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X