Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Jane Adventures Discussion/Appreciation (Spoilers for all eps aired on BBC1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've caught the first couple of airings on SciFi and find it pretty entertaining. It's a kid's show, but a reasonably well done one, I think. It held my attention way better than most "original" series SciFi has come up with. Besides, Sarah Jane was the Doctor's companion when I first discovered Dr. Who, so I have a soft spot for her.

Comment

Still three weeks to go but series 2 trailer

Spoiler:
      A l;ot of rehashed footage from The Poison Sky but I suppose it won't all be in the episode, no glance of the Brigadier, asal, and Maria going "it's me or the world" - although I'm pretty sure it's out of context, they didn't kill Rose or Donna, they won't kill the hero of a children's show.
      Also, one shot of Lukes standing in frnot of a pin-stripped suit. Hmmm. It doesn't look like the Doctor's though, although I'm pretty sure he is going to make a cameo! Hopefully in the episode where Maria is still around, she deserves to meet him
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Cannot wait!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I like the show, for now anyway. I'm twenty and I found it interesting and it kept my attention. I still like Torchwood more though, I don't know, maybe I like anything that has to do with aliens???

CLICK MY DRAGONS AND HELP THEM GROW UP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!)
          Or click here: http://dragcave.net/user/Meganone06
          These are my friend and neighbors babies, she is new so please be nice to her!

This is her scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/SmokeyRose

Comment

Someone WILL post a reminder here on the day of the premiere, right? Please?

Comment

Bah, I won't be online. Holiday and then my cousin's getting married. I'm sure on of the Brits would want to discuss it though!
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I expect my sproglets will be watching it. I'll try and post a reminder here beforehand.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                  I expect my sproglets will be watching it. I'll try and post a reminder here beforehand.
                  Can you post a reminder for
                  Spoiler:
                  The episode the Brigadier's in

Comment

Sure, I'll do my best

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Can you post a reminder for
                      Spoiler:
                      The episode the Brigadier's in
                      I'm thinking it's the first one, BTW.
                      Spoiler:
                      he's supposed to be in the one with the Sontarans, and that's the first.
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                        Sure, I'll do my best
                        Thanks

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                        I'm thinking it's the first one, BTW.
                        Spoiler:
                        he's supposed to be in the one with the Sontarans, and that's the first.
                        Wasn't he supposed to be in Peru?

Comment

I'm guessing that series 2 will debut in maybe - repeat maybe - four weeks time.

Series one was 10 eps, and they're currently being repeated as double bills on Sunday afternoons. Last Sunday was eps 3 and 4 "Eye of the Gorgon".
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

you missed by one week. 29th September.

And @ Reefgirl
                            Spoiler:
                            That's what they said in DW, yes. Maybe he got unstuck, like a thread running its course [
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Bugger, I'm working a two til ten backshift that week.

Thank heavens for the BBC iPlayer...

BTW, has anyone seen the novelisations for "Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane" and "The Lost Boy" in the shops at all?
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

And @ Reefgirl
                                Spoiler:
                                That's what they said in DW, yes. Maybe he got unstuck, like a thread running its course [
                                Maybe, I can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X