Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    last i heard he's been confirmed fro 2010
    Unless that came in in the last few days, it will be news to David Tennant. His last statement was that he is contracted for the specials that will be broadcast next year, but beyond that no one has actually asked him to come back

(To be fair on the BBC, I think this is because the guy in charge is about to change.)
    My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

Originally posted by ecchi View Post
      Unless that came in in the last few days, it will be news to David Tennant. His last statement was that he is contracted for the specials that will be broadcast next year, but beyond that no one has actually asked him to come back

(To be fair on the BBC, I think this is because the guy in charge is about to change.)
      ah well... i don't exactly get the best info... it's all second-hand....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        someone tells you not to go anywhere and you reply, "where am I going to go? Ipswich?"
        Sure; but that was a knock off line from Dark Season.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

and?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

When you see a box of Tarot Cards and misread it as carrot TARDIS and you look around for an orange TARDIS.....

yeah, that one made more sense in my head........BUt still......
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              and?
              It's just that little bit more Kate Winslet than Billy Piper to me.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

well good for you then.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                  Wiki won't know anything. There are millions of DW fansites out there that will know long before Wikipedia does.
                  .....I keep on checking those two...near weekly.

Comment

when you begin to have obscure dreams featuring he doctor.
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Wiki is bullcrap. I wouldn't be surprised if someone posted as fact some pet theory/wish of theirs about DT leaving the show and being replaced by some favorite actor of theirs, just so they can watch fandom go insane. Or likewise "confirm" that DT is staying just because they want it to be true only to have it announced later- by REAL sources- that he won't be back.

Anyway, YKYAWW... You buy a can labeled "Extra Dimensions" just in case, and have grand visions of having rooms and pockets that are bigger on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                        When you see a box of Tarot Cards and misread it as carrot TARDIS and you look around for an orange TARDIS.....

yeah, that one made more sense in my head........BUt still......
                        x3 i have no idea how you got "carrot TARDIS" from "tarot cards" but that just made me lmao really hard
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          x3 i have no idea how you got "carrot TARDIS" from "tarot cards" but that just made me lmao really hard
                          I spotted it while I was distracted, and for some reason, it just appeared as "carrot TARDIS" rather than "tarot cards".

Told ya I was nuts.
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

...when you say "allons-y" and "oh, yes!", way too often.
                            sigpic
                            Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

When you're afraid of eating chips!
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

whjen you refuse to take asprin b/c you're convinced a single dose will kill you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X