You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    ...when you have the pattern for the scarf Tom Baker wore, and you made the scarf, all 15 feet of it.
    which reminds me... i need to learn how to knit
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Your ecstatically happy for the next three days when they mention Dr Who on Top Gear
      Perhaps Puff

Comment

you scour the video store every day, day after day, to see if they have the new DVDs
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

When you think that the fact you've seen the phrase "Green Knight" multiple times in unrelated circumstances is foreshadowing a coming battle against an old foe...
          Eugene V. Debs (1855-1926)

I have no country to fight for. My country is the Earth. I am a citizen of the world.

When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong.

Comment

^at least you're being prepared
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

...you tell someone "I'm going to see Shakespeare!" and then qualify it, "Well, not Shakespeare, of course, 'cos I don't have a TARDIS, but one of his plays!"

Comment

there's no actual "have you had a DW moment", but i've had a couple of those lately.

at work i was presented with a pile of folded curtain and the teeny tiny bag it was supposed to fit in with the order of getting it back in. "it fit in before" my manager told me. "must be bigger on the inside" i said

and when i bowled a spare or a strike tonight my team mate held out her hand and wiggled her fingers, waiting for me to give her a high five. my first response? "this is a fighting hand!"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

that reminds me... my friends and i are always joking that purses are portals to an infinately large hell dimension b/c no matter what size it is, you can always loose your keys b/c of all the stuff you have in there... after i started watching DW, i revised that to be "purses are mini TARDISes" it's the only way it works!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    that reminds me... my friends and i are always joking that purses are portals to an infinately large hell dimension b/c no matter what size it is, you can always loose your keys b/c of all the stuff you have in there... after i started watching DW, i revised that to be "purses are mini TARDISes" it's the only way it works!
                    It's bigger on the inside, right? I always carried this tiny little purse about the size of my palm, and I managed to keep a cell phone, PDA, book, keys, makeup, spare tights, and my mp3 play in there.

Of course, the fact that I'm awesome at Tetris may have helped.
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

hahaha
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

someone tells you not to go anywhere and you reply, "where am I going to go? Ipswich?"

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

When every week or two you check Wikipedia for information to see if David Tennant is coming back to be the Doctor again, for series five.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            When every week or two you check Wikipedia for information to see if David Tennant is coming back to be the Doctor again, for series five.
                            Wiki won't know anything. There are millions of DW fansites out there that will know long before Wikipedia does.
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

last i heard he's been confirmed fro 2010
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                Wiki won't know anything. There are millions of DW fansites out there that will know long before Wikipedia does.
                                And when Wikipedia does say anything about it they will almost certainly get it wrong!
                                My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

Working...
                                X