No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got something completely different and certainly not PG from that please tell me i'm wrong....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      i got something completely different and certainly not PG from that please tell me i'm wrong....

Comment

i can't help it!!! i mean just look at my location.... not to mention my knowledge of UK English
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
          Woodie? I'm not on cheers.
          According to John Barrowman, when he sat in for Elaine Paige on her Radio 2 program some months ago, Torchwood fans are known as "Woodies".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            According to John Barrowman, when he sat in for Elaine Paige on her Radio 2 program some months ago, Torchwood fans are known as "Woodies".
            OH! Okay! Woodie of Cheers.

Comment

ah crap... that just completely screws with my perverted mindset... ah well, humans are the masters of adaptation
              sigpic

Comment

ah crap... that just completely screws with my perverted mindset... ah well, humans are the masters of adaptation

Comment

You naughty creature you.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

You naughty creature you.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                      When you buy a model of betty

Who or what is a Betty?

I think Zoe was the one in the catsuit wasn't she well it did look rather
                      fetching even if it wasn't her?

Also Polly Wright
                      and the alternate Earth version of Liz Shaw in the FMBs and miniskirt
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Betty? Dunno; maybe they mean Bessie. Bessie was a car, a yellow and rather antique looking car. I don't remember the Pertwee years, but the third Doctor had this car in The Five Doctors, and I've got the impression that he travelled in her rather than in the Tardis cos of something being wrong with the Tardis.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                          Betty? Dunno; maybe they mean Bessie. Bessie was a car, a yellow and rather antique looking car. I don't remember the Pertwee years, but the third Doctor had this car in The Five Doctors, and I've got the impression that he travelled in her rather than in the Tardis cos of something being wrong with the Tardis.

Bessie was cool

He travelled around in her a lot because he was exiled to Earth by
                          the Timelords

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post

Or someone got bored and made a wind chimy thing that plays
                            the Torchwood theme
                            How would you do that? The wind never blows exactly the same twice.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                              How would you do that? The wind never blows exactly the same twice.

Maybe what he heard was something electronic or such that sounded
                              like w wind chimy thing......

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                                For those of you that have made consoles how do you do them
                                and what materials do you use?
                                MDF on a pine frame

woo Bessie!!

me and a friend have started getting into the habit of watching old DW, a couple of days ago we watched Genesis of the Daleks, and last week we watched Robots of Death, both great stories!
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X