No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....when you consider commisioning someone in woodshop to make me a life-sized TARDIS closet/cabinet

i can't decide if i want it to be a clothes closet or a storage cabinet yet...
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

you own a full size dalek (white/gold imperial), tardis, and have built your own tardis console, and hundereds of dapol toys still in boxes. and have it all listed on a doctor who collectors site

(not actually me but my best friend, and the guy that got me into who.)
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        .....when you consider commisioning someone in woodshop to make me a life-sized TARDIS closet/cabinet.
        Funny you should say that... The clever fellow who built Cap'n Dave's K-9, also built a half-TARDIS (two sides making a corner sort of thing) for a series of mini Dr. Who cons we're involved in running.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Funny you should say that... The clever fellow who built Cap'n Dave's K-9, also built a half-TARDIS (two sides making a corner sort of thing) for a series of mini Dr. Who cons we're involved in running.
          lol.... i have no idea where'd i'd put it once i had it built, but i still want one
          sigpic

Comment

It all breaks down into component parts for easy transportation in the back of the car - just...
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

It all breaks down into component parts for easy transportation in the back of the car - just...
              who said anything about a car? if i get one made i'm renting a moving truck tho there is trying to get it in the door....
              sigpic

Comment

YKYAWN... Instead of paying attention is class, you draw Doctor who comic strips.

Comment

....when instead of writing a paper that's due in a few hours, you spend your time looking at screen caps and trying to decide which ones you want and which ones you don't
                  sigpic

Comment

For those of you that have made consoles how do you do them
                    and what materials do you use?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                      You mean like a giant soft toy you can hug
                      yeh. he's been sending me updated piccys; it looks really good so far
                      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*
                      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

It was so weird. I was walking around town and I hear a wind chimy thing. And. It was playing the torchwood intro song. I was like "What!?"

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                          It was so weird. I was walking around town and I hear a wind chimy thing. And. It was playing the torchwood intro song. I was like "What!?"

Woo either the Torchwood theme is super popular or
                          it's not written just for that show

Or someone got bored and made a wind chimy thing that plays
                          the Torchwood theme
                          Last edited by Coco Pops; 29 September 2007, 05:43 PM.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                            Woe either the Torchwood theme is super popular or
                            it's not written just for that show

Or someone got bored and made a wind chimy thing that plays
                            the Torchwood theme
                            I think I'm the only one in my town that likes or even knows about Torchwood.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                              I think I'm the only one in my town that likes or even knows about Torchwood.
                              You're the only Woodie in the village then.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're the only Woodie in the village then.
                                Woodie? I'm not on cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X