You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
    Not one of my favourite villains because it's too easy to bring them back. I figure once dead stay dead and don't return..
    You are confusing the monster with the weapon. Compare it with a Slitheen with a gun. The shop dummy is the gun, the Slitheen is the Nestene. You can 'bring back' an Auton in the same way the Slitheen can get another gun. But if you kill the Nestene, it is as dead as if you killed the Slitheen.

Of course, with every enemy race, it is near impossible (and morally reprehensible) to kill the entire species. So whatever the monster, another of it's kind can always come back.
    My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

...You're at the Grampian Military Vehicle Show with a couple of friends, you spot this, and can't resist taking a picture of it.

sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        ...You're at the Grampian Military Vehicle Show with a couple of friends, you spot this, and can't resist taking a picture of it.

ROFL.. Lucky you that was a good catch

Maybe that was a "surprise military vehicle"
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

From the photo I assume that by "Military" you mean the usual combined forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, UNIT.
          Last edited by ecchi; 23 September 2007, 01:26 AM. Reason: typo
          My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

Indeedy.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by ecchi View Post
              From the photo I assume that by "Military" you mean the usual combined forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, UNIT.
              seems logical to me
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

When you're housesitting for friends for 3 weeks and the FIRST thing that pops into your mind is... "COOL, now I can watch all the DW's over and over on the home theatre projector and wall sized screen"

Can I just say.... life size David Tennant *happy*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                  When you're housesitting for friends for 3 weeks and the FIRST thing that pops into your mind is... "COOL, now I can watch all the DW's over and over on the home theatre projector and wall sized screen"

Can I just say.... life size David Tennant *happy*
                  Life-sized David Tennant!? I want one!

Comment

You know you're a whovian when you build your very own TARDIS console
                    and a room to put it in.....

Actually has anyone been that keen? it's like trekkies

Comment

when you bounce up and down in a store when you see a robot k9 for sale! i'z getting one for my birthday! *squee*
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                        when you bounce up and down in a store when you see a robot k9 for sale! i'z getting one for my birthday! *squee*

Is it radio controlled

Comment

i think so... you could make him say cool stuff too!
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

Have I mentioned that my buddy Cap'n Dave got a hand made, life size, screen accurate (right down to the slighty off kilter head) model of K-9 for his brithday?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              Have I mentioned that my buddy Cap'n Dave got a hand made, life size, screen accurate (right down to the slighty off kilter head) model of K-9 for his brithday?
                              oh man that's cool

a friend of mine is having his grandma knit him a TARDIS. it's not life sized, but hug-sized
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                                oh man that's cool

a friend of mine is having his grandma knit him a TARDIS. it's not life sized, but hug-sized

You mean like a giant soft toy you can hug

Comment

Working...
                                X