Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lie to someone and tell them it's the latest sci-if blockbuster... (:
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

When you book the 23rd November as a Holiday. And tell everyone you're going to a 50th birthday party...
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...You jump for joy after one of your cousins (also a fellow Whovian) texts you to say he and his brother have managed to finagle you and themselves FREE tickets to see the 50th anniversary movie!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

when you tell everyone (naturally while jumping excietedly up and down) that you managed to grap three of the last tickets for you and two fellow whovians, who will visit you on anniversary weekend, so you don't have to go on your own, and when you plan this befor you tell your boss, you want to swip shifts on the 23th. Yeah, I'm going and for once in my live I'm gooing to allow myself to be a sily fangirl
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

You see a highway exit pointing to a town called 'Sardis' and you get an urge to visit the sign late at night with a T stencil, a can of black paint, and a ladder.
            sigpic
            Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
              You see a highway exit pointing to a town called 'Sardis' and you get an urge to visit the sign late at night with a T stencil, a can of black paint, and a ladder.
              Do it.... do it..... do it.... You know you want to....

Comment

When you run into an old friend. And can only smile when they introduce you to their daughter Astrid...

Comment

...You are on course with your complete Doctor Who-a-Thon to finish right before November 23rd (as I write this I'm currently watching the 1996 TV movie The Enemy Within).

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                  When you run into an old friend. And can only smile when they introduce you to their daughter Astrid...
                  Lovely name. Does your friend know Astrid is an anagram of TARDIS?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

... you are racing through doing your chores so you can have an uninterrupted session with your Doctor Who Magazine later this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Lovely name. Does your friend know Astrid is an anagram of TARDIS?
                      Yes my friend does know. She is a Whovian...

Comment

...You reply to posts like this:

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        Yes my friend does know. She is a Whovian...
                        with "Wicked"!

Comment

When you realise that most of your friends are either... Whovian's, Gater's or Trekker's...!
                          (I have friends that cover the whole genre of Sci Fi)

Comment

or a bit of all of them?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              or a bit of all of them?
                              Or a bit of all of them...

Comment

When a 6.49 minute minisode makes you squee like you've never squeed before... (And sends you running back to your old fanfics from long ago...
                                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                                X