You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisStargate View Post
    When you get all tingly and excited on the inside when someone talks about Doctor Who
    And....that happens to be the clerk at the book store who notices you buying old Dr Who eps, and spends almost an hour talking Dr Who with you, and he's your only source of Whoversation since none of your RL friends are real Whovians.
    *note to self: get some new friends*
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

...Whilst watching the movie Doom you think that possible 12th Doctor candidate Ben Daniels' response to the question of "where are we?" with "couple a million light years from breakfast" could almost be something the Doctor would say.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...you see a U-Haul with a picture of an astronaut spacesuit and your first thought is River Song. That happened today. True story.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...You watch this wee bit of video from 14:06 and get a thrill of excitement at what you see and hear:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

LOL! What was that doing there?

And also Kochanski from Red Dwarf appearing a couple of seconds after. "Holly?" "No."

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              LOL! What was that doing there?
              It gets about, doesn't it.

And also Kochanski from Red Dwarf appearing a couple of seconds after. "Holly?" "No."
              1997 was a busy year for Chloe Annett - Red Dwarf then Crime Traveller. Crime Traveller was a great, fun show. I'll have to get it on DVD some day. And I still very much hope that Chloe returns to play Kochanski for Red Dwarf's 11th series.

Comment

When your sat at work and meant to be working, but browsing Doctor Who stuff instead...

Comment

When you're sitting at work, typing an email, and you accidentally start by typing "Ood Morning..." and then you almost send it anyway, just because.
                  sigpic
                  Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

When you have a conversation with someone about Doctor Who. And they refer to the series with the 9th Doctor as a reboot. And you respect their opinion. But mention to them that it is actually a continuation of a series that had a long break.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                      When you're sitting at work, typing an email, and you accidentally start by typing "Ood Morning..." and then you almost send it anyway, just because.
                      love ur sig & avi
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

When you have strong feels for the Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          love ur sig & avi
                          Thanks! I'm quite fond of them myself.
                          sigpic
                          Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

...You get a lump in your throat, a tear in your eye, and a tingle on the skin at this:

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              ...You get a lump in your throat, a tear in your eye, and a tingle on the skin at this:
                              Indeed... It may have been a last minute thing, but JN-T/Cartmel did well with that ending... The whole story, whilst not being brilliant, is good, and brings a fair amount of resolution to the ongoing arcs of 7 and Ace... It re-inforces the thread about the Doctor being "more than just a Timelord" (even if that line was excised), and Ace was home in time for tea, just in time to learn that her real home is in fact in the TARDIS... (Ok - that made me tear up! LOL) (I miss Ace...)

And my messy tribute...

back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                              and lots more!

Comment

... when you heard an ordinary sound and think: Damn, the TARDIS ir here! Run, run! Doctor, I wanna be your companion!

Comment

Working...
                                X