You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    So then it is the last appearance of a scarf actually worn by Tom Baker. I do see what you are saying...but the last appearance of a scarf that would have been worn by the Doctor's fourth incarnation was in The Christmas Invasion. Its just the difference between actor and character.
    When you consider this conversation entirely normal

Comment

You mean it isn't?!? 4thDoctoriO.gif
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

When you know what a Whovian is! LOL! I mentioned the word in a conversation with a friend and was met with a quizzical stare.
        sigpic

Comment

I also know what a Whovian is not. I once went into one of the old Suncoast Motion Picture Company stores and asked the girl behind the counter where the Doctor Who videos were, and she said "I think that your thinking of Doctor Seuss". Granted that was a couple of years before the 2005 series began, but it still struck me as funny.
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

When you switch Saturdays at work with someone so you know your going to be home for the series finale!

Comment

When your hubby suggests giving up the enormously expensive English language pack on your cable subscription and you reply, "Doctor Who, live" as your one and only argument for keeping it. I won
              sigpic

Comment

... when you have a very bizarre dream about a group of aliens who transferred their conscious minds into inanimate objects to hide themselves from the Silence... and beg you to somehow protect them until they can contact the Doctor.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan
                  ...You use The TARDIS Index File to research and learn more about the Whoniverse.
                  ...you don't need to use The TARDIS Index File to research and learn more about the Whoniverse.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

... when you keep looking at your watch & thinking "Only 6 hours, 15 minutes" until Doctor Who.

Comment

...You recommend new fans to use The TARDIS Index File to research and learn more about the Whoniverse.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

When you know that if you miss the season finale... You can catch it on iPLayer or wait for the repeat on BBC three if you live in the UK.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When you watch the season finale and just get a buzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            When you watch the season finale and just get a buzz!
                            I'm still bouncing
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              I'm still bouncing
                              Ive already skimmed through it about 5 times on Iplayer lol.
                              Going to rewatch it many times this weekend!

Comment

When you get that (very) slightly irritated feeling that your UK friends get to see the finale 6 hours before you do...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X