Rose/Doctor Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a bummer! Pm the writer!

For the most part, I'm scared to death to write Doctor Who fic. I just don't know what I could possibly add to it or what new perspective I could take.

This is also why I don't write for a bunch of well covered ships etc.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      My favorite Meta Doctor & Rose fanfic was abandoned...I'm still devastated...
      I feel for you, believe me. That's happened to me plenty of times. You're always left wondering how the story would have ended.
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          That's a bummer! Pm the writer!

For the most part, I'm scared to death to write Doctor Who fic. I just don't know what I could possibly add to it or what new perspective I could take.

This is also why I don't write for a bunch of well covered ships etc.
          I did...no reply.

I admit that I've never attempted to write for Doctor Who -I was able to find a few well-written ones that satisfied me. It's a VERY complex fandom.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've seen some amazing fics. I'll have to go and find them to reread.

I have had some ideas for quick fluffy oneshots. I'm just not sure what it could add to the whole.
            sigpic

Comment

2 of my favorites (the second is a sequel to the first):

The Moonlit Cotillion

Bound by Starlight
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ooh! Must go read!
                sigpic

Comment

I found myself watching some doctor and rose fanvids again. I'll just leave this here.

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

OMG.

That was so unfair...

*sobs*

(p.s.: but that was truly beautiful and perfect)
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Ooh! Must go read!
                      I had to go re-read them after I posted them. LOL >.<
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Ooh! Love that!

Found this on FB. I love the way whoever put it together has the Doctor looking at Rose here.

sigpic

Comment

Any good AU fics that have Rose with the Doctor when he regenerates to 11?

I suddenly have a guilty "what if" hankering.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                              Any good AU fics that have Rose with the Doctor when he regenerates to 11?

I suddenly have a guilty "what if" hankering.

I'm sure there's some out there, but i honestly can't remember reading any. Here's a rec list for Eleven/Rose fics that I found though. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

Master List
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                                X