This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
    I heard a rumor the real reason BSG was moved was because the Stargate series looked silly in comparison and they're hoping Doctor Who be a better fit alongside those two shows.
    So BSG has been moved? Cool! =0) Now I don't have to turn off the TV during if ics yadirf! lol =0)

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
      So BSG has been moved? Cool! =0) Now I don't have to turn off the TV during if ics yadirf! lol =0)
      Moved in the schedule, pushed to October, I believe. It might be in the same timeslot.

Comment

Moved in the schedule, pushed to October, I believe. It might be in the same timeslot.
        Oh... *wonders what she'll do come October*

Comment

Oh... *wonders what she'll do come October*
          It's quite possible Doctor Who Season 2 will be put in BSG's place.

Comment

We all can hope....

By the Way I've bought classic seris DVD's to bide the wait
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Yes, but if that happens where will BSG go? I like to know where something I wish to avoid is. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                We all can hope....

By the Way I've bought classic seris DVD's to bide the wait
                You had just purchased some, right?

Which ones did you get this time?

Comment

Yes, but if that happens where will BSG go? I like to know where something I wish to avoid is. =0)
                  All I know about it is in this article.

Comment

Rose is freakin HOT!

Comment

Well according to the Interview Thomas Vitale (VP of Programming for SciFi)did with SciFi Overdrive a couple weeks ago, they have a new series to try out this summer with the Stargates... Eureka. SciFi has a page up about it in their news section.

It's supposed to be sort of an X Files meets the Village? Strange occurrences in a small town filled with uber geniuses. Sounds a bit like the Trust's covert ops in that town to built Prometheus. They ordered a 13 episode season, I believe.

In the Fall they have the Dresden Files to try out (wizard detective solves crimes?).

No news on when Doctor Who Series Two would air, assuming it gets picked up. SciFi is looking to extend their original programming to year round. So that means split seasons of the Stargates (taking summer and winter); full season of BSG (fall through winter); Doctor Who this spring; and the newbie shows to fill out the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenaS
                        Well according to the Interview Thomas Vitale (VP of Programming for SciFi)did with SciFi Overdrive a couple weeks ago, they have a new series to try out this summer with the Stargates... Eureka. SciFi has a page up about it in their news section.

It's supposed to be sort of an X Files meets the Village? Strange occurrences in a small town filled with uber geniuses. Sounds a bit like the Trust's covert ops in that town to built Prometheus. They ordered a 13 episode season, I believe.

In the Fall they have the Dresden Files to try out (wizard detective solves crimes?).

No news on when Doctor Who Series Two would air, assuming it gets picked up. SciFi is looking to extend their original programming to year round. So that means split seasons of the Stargates (taking summer and winter); full season of BSG (fall through winter); Doctor Who this spring; and the newbie shows to fill out the schedule.
                        I heard about Eureka. Didn't know when they were going to broadcast it. I thought they were placing it adjacent to Doctor Who.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Eureka did sound rather interesting. =0) Just light enough to hold my attention!

Comment

I love this show! Fridays were already my fave day and now there is yet another reason to love that day I am so glad Sci-Fi decided to air DW. The characters are so likeable and I've only seen 2 eps. but both were really interesting and fun. I love the humour and the wacky stuff (i.e. plastic coming to life ) and I'm happy that there is a show with new eps (at least new for the US) to look forward to while I'm waiting for SG-1 and Atlantis

Hey, doesn't Dr. Who change? I know I sound dumb not knowing, but I've never seen it before. I think the guy that plays him now is cute
                            Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                            Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                              Hey, doesn't Dr. Who change?
                              He changes his body and some of his personality every once in a while, yes (in the series it's "regeneration", in real life it's casting a new actor whenever the incumbent wants to move on). The version you're seeing on SciFi is the Ninth Doctor.
                              Anyway, welcome to the fandom and the fun that is Doctor Who!

Comment

So what happens when the twelfth one wants to move on? Is he granted new regenerations for being so spiffy? Or is time rewound so that he can start again and try not to make the same mistakes? That would make all the other seasons alternate timelines. lol =0)

Comment

Working...
                                X