This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    But eventually I will begin my reign as the most controversial doctor to date! *strikes a heroic pose* Yes, well, moving on. =0)
    That would make for some rather interesting plot twists esp the first episode where we're introduced to the Dr being regenerated as a woman...of course, one of the new Dr's on-going quirks would be that she keeps misplacing things and has the constant feeling as if she's lost something...

New (Female) Dr. Who: I just feel as if I've lost something, but I just can't put a finger on it.
    Sidekick: What do you think you've lost...
    New (Female) Dr. Who: I think that it was a missile, but I just don't see how I could have lost a missle...
    ----
    New (Female) Dr. Who: Oh great! I found what I've been looking for...
    Sidekick: And what is that...
    New (Female) Dr. Who: A philips-head screwdriver! (holds it up)
    ----
    New (Female) Dr. Who: General, good day! Please pardon me if I don't salute...
    The General: Yes I see that your hands are full, but that confuses me...you're reputation of having nothing on your plate is known throughout the galaxy...
    Last edited by chyron; 29 March 2006, 07:28 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

That would be an interesting twist.
      "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
      The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
      Rose: "Your face!"
      The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
      The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

I'd like it for a comedy skit, but not for DW
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Ah well, since the contract is signed there's nothing you can do about it! *laughs evily*

Comment

Will see sinister laugh

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
              Will see sinister laugh
              *scowl* Watch it, bub. I have that contract carefully guarded!

Comment

Wait are you in "Curse of the Fatal Death 2", well then its not a problem

Comment

hmm. Now that would be interesting, The Curse of Fatal Death 2.....
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

*is now completely in the dark*

Comment

Curse of the fatal death is a comedy outing that is very funny and take the doctor through a few generations.

Comment

and eventualy he becomes a woman !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          and eventualy he becomes a woman !!!
                          It was bound to happen eventually. Every Time Lord (once they reach their 12th regeneration) start anew in the next gender as Time Ladies.

Comment

That's not ture, The Master never changed his gender nor did any of the others.

Comment

Uh in one of the novels doesnt a timelord kill himself or do something else to escape people through changing gender ??

Comment

Which Novel?

Comment

Working...
                                X