Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Tennant was a guest on Johnathan Ross's show on BBC Radio 2 this morning.

You should be able to access it via the BBC website - www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 - click on Listen.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Looks like the airing date is confirmed, Smith and Jones will air at 7pm on March 31st. DWM has it down as being the 24th, but it has apparently changed to the BBC airing football.

Episode titles released so far:

Spoiler:

Smith and Jones
      The Shakespeare Code
      Episode 3
      Daleks in Manhattan (part one)
      Episode 5 (part two)
      The Lazarus Experiment
      Human Nature (part one)
      The Family of Blood (part two)
      Blink
      Utopia
      The Sound of Drums (part one)
      Episode 13 (part two)

Just leaving three to be announced, probably in the next DWM right before the premiere date of Smith and Jones
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Spoiler:
        42, eh? Something to do with the late, great Douglas Adams and "The Hitch-Hiker's guide to the Galaxy", pehaps?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

title spoilers
          Spoiler:
          Sound of Drums, huh? No chance there's anyone there who's a secret Kula Shaker fan...
          LoL @ 42. I'd wager it definitely got somethign to do with Hitch-hiker's Guide!
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Spoiler:
            Quite possibly, it's also supposed to be set in real time and on a space station
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Spoiler:
              Then surely 42 is most likely to be - aside from a little nod to DNA - a reference to the 42 minutes of actual story time in an episode. It's also, handily for a real-time episode, 24 backwards.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Classic Series DVDs Update

This year will see the release of 3 classic series stories of Doctor Who.

'Survival' - Sylvester McCoys last official adventure as The Doctor, is schedualed (sp?) for release on April 16th.

'Robot' - Tom Bakers first outing as The Doctor, is set to be released on the 28th May.

'Timelash' - A serial from the Colin Baker years, is supposed to be out on the 25th of June.

Dates may change though.
                'Survival ' DVD news article
                'Timelash' and 'Robot' DVD news article
                Last edited by Billz; 06 March 2007, 12:26 PM.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

new promo picture released at official site.
                  Looks great

see it here..

Spoiler:
                  Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Hmm, nice. Very Jerry Bruckheimer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, is he actually going to be wearing that blue suit next season..?

I liked the brown pinstripe one...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                        Oh, is he actually going to be wearing that blue suit next season..?

I liked the brown pinstripe one...
                        I think DT has said we will see both the blue and the brown. AND the pyjamas put in another appearance
                        Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

Comment

A little teaser from the BBC site, dont know if anybody has seen it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
                          O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

Originally posted by crazymitchell View Post
                            A little teaser from the BBC site, dont know if anybody has seen it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&nbwm=1&bbwm=1
                            Its way too little that teaser !! I think the only thing getting me through losing SG1 next week is knowing that DW is back very soon
                            Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Latest rumour I hear is that Season 3 will premiere on Saturday 24th March.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                                Its way too little that teaser !! I think the only thing getting me through losing SG1 next week is knowing that DW is back very soon
                                Really looking forward to it.
                                Yeh it could have been a bit longer, spect we will get longer ones soon though.

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
                                O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X