This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRexx View Post
    The Infinite Quest, a 13-part animated adventure that will run weekly in the second series of Totally Doctor Who.
    What is Totally Doctor Who?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
      What is Totally Doctor Who?
      The BBC's kiddies magazine programme on Dr Who.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Crumbs, they've got a kids magazine show based on who? Including Doctor Who Confidential and SJA and TW and the Tardisodes and everything, this show must hold the record for spinoffs.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
          Crumbs, they've got a kids magazine show based on Who?
          To be perfectly honest, series one of Totally wasn't all that good. Ok, they had set reports (culled from Confidential as far as I could make out), and guests from the show, but it was aimed squarely at the younger end of the market.

Having said that however, I was quite partial to the title sequence - animated versions of the Doctor and Rose (plus various generic kids) battling Cybermen, Slitheen, Reapers etc.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Beano: Special Doctor Who Comic Relief Edition
            http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...060786,00.html
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Deary, deary, deary me...
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by TRexx View Post
                Excerpt from the BBC...

Doctor Who and Martha are about to step into a new dimension -- a cartoon one.

David Tennant and Freema Agyeman will star in The Infinite Quest, a 13-part animated adventure that will run weekly in the second series of Totally Doctor Who.

"The Doctor And Martha follow a trail of clues across wild and wonderful alien worlds, to find the location of the legendary lost spaceship, the Infinite," revealed Russell T Davies.

Anthony Head, who played evil headmaster Mr Finch in last season's "School Reunion", will guest star as a a new character, Baltazar -- Scourge of the Galaxy.

The Infinite Quest is written by Alan Barnes and directed by Gary Russell. The spectacular animation will be crafted by Firestep, the creative team behind previous Doctor Who animated adventures for the BBC. Thanks to developments in animation and computer technology, expect some amazing advances on previous animations.

Click thumbnail for larger image
                I am really not sure about this one, it sounds Scooby Doo(ish) and that can't be good. Well at least it looks like them *said with heavy sarcasm*

Ooh does this mean we get to have all The Doctors show up? I am sure someone can impersonate vocally William/Patrick and um... Jon, they could use his voice from Super Ted!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  I am really not sure about this one, it sounds Scooby Doo(ish) and that can't be good. Well at least it looks like them *said with heavy sarcasm*

Ooh does this mean we get to have all The Doctors show up? I am sure someone can impersonate vocally William/Patrick and um... Jon, they could use his voice from Super Ted!
                  Well, if the worst comes to the worst and ol' Baker T. decides he's not interested, the BBC can always get Jon Culshaw to impersonate him
                  sigpic

Comment

An interview by The Independant has led to the confirmation of a rumor, and the biggest news since the return of the Daleks in S1. Scroll to the bottom of the article to read the spoiler.

http://news.independent.co.uk/people...cle2258800.ece
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                      An interview by The Independant has led to the confirmation of a rumor, and the biggest news since the return of the Daleks in S1. Scroll to the bottom of the article to read the spoiler.

http://news.independent.co.uk/people...cle2258800.ece
                      We've been discussing this in the Life on Mars thread.

Personally, I think Philip Glenister would be better as the Master.

"I am the Master, an' I haven't had me 'oops!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        We've been discussing this in the Life on Mars thread.

Personally, I think Philip Glenister would be better as the Master.

"I am the Master, an' I haven't had me 'oops!"
                        I'm getting a sense of deja vu here, BruTak.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Only one thing worse than Deja Vu, and that's Vuja De...

The feeling that you haven't done something when everyone else swears blind that you have.

BTW, according to John Barrowman (sitting in for Elain Paige on Radio 2), Torchwood fans are - wait for it - "Woodies"...
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I'd like the Master:

a) to be properly sinister, rather than just arch and slightly camp,

but also,

b) to fight the Doctor, mano a mano. Not so much as a climactic thing, but just for their intellectual and ideological rivalry to break out into crude fisticuffs, sort of like the hospital scene in Life on Mars.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              Only one thing worse than Deja Vu, and that's Vuja De...

The feeling that you haven't done something when everyone else swears blind that you have.

BTW, according to John Barrowman (sitting in for Elain Paige on Radio 2), Torchwood fans are - wait for it - "Woodies"...
                              LOL x 2!
                              Have you ever considered a career in standup?
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I'm more of a sit-down, bad knees y'see.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X