Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a rather interesting headline on the Daily Star today.

It appears that Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter, is interested in playing the Doctor.
    She has tweeted a request to Stephen Moffat according to the story which appeared on page 3 of the UK based 'Red Top'.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post

It appears that Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter, is interested in playing the Doctor.
      She has tweeted a request to Stephen Moffat according to the story which appeared on page 3 of the UK based 'Red Top'.
      Three posts above for the article
      Neil Cross on Matt news
      http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/cross-smith...ctor-50287.htm

Comment

Alex Kingston on Matt’s Departure & 12th Doctor Rumours

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/alex-kingst...ctor+Who+TV%29

Alex Kingston was a guest on The One Show on Wednesday evening and she spoke about Matt Smith’s departure.

She said: “I wasn’t surprised because he and I had had a chat [about him leaving]. At some stage you have to move on. We did discuss when would be the right time in a young actor’s career if they were very associated with a particular role. You have to move on otherwise it becomes very difficult because you get typecast.”

Asked about the potential of a female Doctor like Helen Mirren, she said: “I don’t think I could kiss her though… There’s always a first time isn’t there.”

She also touches on whether River Song could be the Doctor: “She’s not. She’s married to him essentially!”

If you missed it earlier, see the segment below:

_________

What what Alex was saying, it sounds to me that River will be back. Yes!

Comment

For those hanging their hats (or noose) on David Hewlett taking the role, he earlier tweeted:
          Wife's at speed-awareness...I'm at home with bratlett playing cross-dressing-up. Such a pretty Doctor Who!
          with the following image:
          Attached Files

Comment

That will be the headline in The Star tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post

That's not gonna happen. She's in hospital doing badly
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/gaiman-12th...ctor-50323.htm
                Gaiman on 12th Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Pretty sure Gaiman is just quoting something I said about three pages ago with that article...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    Pretty sure Gaiman is just quoting something I said about three pages ago with that article...
                    I think it is probably more of a case of great minds being on the same lines.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      I think it is probably more of a case of great minds being on the same lines.
                      Nah. He *blatantly* just internet-stalks me. Like, ALL the time...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        Nah. He *blatantly* just internet-stalks me. Like, ALL the time...
                        I think the preferred term for "internet-stalking" is "following" nowadays. Lot less scary...

...may god have mercy on your soul.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Talking of following... Tom Spilsbury (Editor of Doctor Who Magazine) has just started following Ben Daniels on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Talking of following... Tom Spilsbury (Editor of Doctor Who Magazine) has just started following Ben Daniels on Twitter.
                            Interesting.

Comment

I thought so. He's only just started following Ben within the last couple of days. Hmmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I thought so. He's only just started following Ben within the last couple of days. Hmmmmmm....
                                "Curiouser and curiouser".

Comment

Working...
                                X