Clear All

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/barrowman-o...-boe-49698.htm
    Barrowman on why Jack is the Face of Boe

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/barrowman-o...-boe-49698.htm
      Barrowman on why Jack is the Face of Boe

I liked that......

I think he is the FOB..... beheaded by the crazy monks is also a cool idea...

Just on that how can the monks be nothing but drones as they have no heads?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Have to say, Matt looks really strange with short hair. Like Ron Perlman's kid brother...

And while it's in my head, isn't the new DWM Daleks special supposed to be out? I was hunting for it all last week, but to no avail.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Yes it is out now. But according to DWM Tweets there might be a slight delay with W H Smith copies.

Yes, the hair was a bit of a shock. But it's grown on me a lot.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Blen.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/dwm-461-dr-...leks-49790.htm
              Doctor Who and the Daleks DWM

Comment

I think Panini is still having distribution issues with WH Smiths.

I was in my local Smiths yesterday, and there's still no sign of the DWM special.
                sigpic

Comment

BruTak, I've just seen a tweet from DWM

'Doctor Who: 50 Years – The Daleks' has been delayed reaching many shops, but it should be in full distribution by the end of this week.

Comment

Strax Time!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      BruTak, I've just seen a tweet from DWM
                      Good to know. Thanks again, Blen.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-on-s...ture-49843.htm
                        Moffat on season 8 and the future

Comment

I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/50th-annniv...eart-49873.htm
                            50th will break our hearts...

Comment

Not again. I'm still recovering from The Name of the Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Not again. I'm still recovering from The Name of the Doctor.
                                We've got a little under 6-months to pull ourselves back together before the 50th anniversary movie airs.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X