Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has no-one noticed those wooden stairs in that house they ran through are the same stairs from "Human Nature" / "Family of Blood"?
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Same location, that's all.

At least it's not the Temple of Peace, or the service tunnels of the Millennium Stadium again.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Devil in the Smoke
        Thursday, 13 December, 2012 - Posted by Harry Ward

BBC Books have announced the release of a second Doctor Who ebook. The story, written by Justin Richards, is set prior to the events of this year’s Christmas special, The Snowmen, and features Madame Vastra, Jenny and Strax.

BBC Books’ second digital-only Doctor Who adventure (the first being The Angel's Kiss) will be published on 18 December 2012.

Devil in the Smoke
        An Adventure for The Great Detective

Recounted by Mr Justin Richards

Madame Vastra, the fabled Lizard Woman of Paternoter Row, knew death in many shapes and forms. But perhaps one of the most bizarre of these was death by snow…

On a cold day in December, two young boys, tired of sweeping snow from the workhouse yard, decide to build a snowman – and are confronted with a strange and grisly mystery. In horrified fascination, they watch as their snowman begins to bleed…

The search for answers to this impossible event will plunge Harry into the most hazardous – and exhilarating – adventure of his life. He will encounter a hideous troll. He will dine with a mysterious parlour maid. And he will help The Great Detective, Madame Vastra, save the world from the terrifying Devil in the Smoke.

Link to original article here: http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2012/12...212122916.html

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Same location, that's all.

At least it's not the Temple of Peace, or the service tunnels of the Millennium Stadium again.

Which episode was the Millennium Stadium?

At least it's not a bloody quarry
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/starkey-on-...ival-43055.htm
            Strax's survival will be explained

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Which episode was the Millennium Stadium?
              Dalek, The Christmas Invasion, Fear Her, The Runaway Bride, Partners in Crime, Death of the Doctor, The Impossible Astronaut, Day of the Moon, and A Good Man Goes To War.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

New trailer, looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  Dalek, The Christmas Invasion, Fear Her, The Runaway Bride, Partners in Crime, Death of the Doctor, The Impossible Astronaut, Day of the Moon, and A Good Man Goes To War.
                  That's a whole lot of episodes

OMG did I miss one. Which season was an episode called "Death Of The Doctor?"

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    That's a whole lot of episodes

OMG did I miss one. Which season was an episode called "Death Of The Doctor?"
                    Death of the Doctor was a Series 4 story in The Sarah Jane Adventures.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Death of the Doctor was a Series 4 story in The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Ah... Never got into that show.

Comment

Matt and Jenna confess all.
                        Matts a The Walking Dead fan

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/the-snowmen...down-43112.htm
                          DWA Christmas trailer breakdown

Comment

The Doctor gets Sherlocked

Comment

http://www.scan.co.uk/shops/drwho/tardis
                              Anyone have a spare £1000 for this PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                                http://www.scan.co.uk/shops/drwho/tardis
                                Anyone have a spare £1000 for this PC?
                                I could (almost) be tempted back to the world of MS by this...

Comment

Working...
                                X