• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The X Factor shouldn't win any awards....It's stupid bloody Reality TV crap
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      The X Factor shouldn't win any awards....It's stupid bloody Reality TV crap
      Amen! Any loss for The X Factor is also a GIANT kick up the backside for Simon Cowell!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Sherlock wasn't eligible this year Billz. Series 2 will be eligible next year. (And then Doctor Who will miss out again as the votes are split between two Moff shows )
        why only next year? is there a deadline for broadcasting which makes it eligible or not?

and Congrats to Matt and Karen! great pics btw!
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It's something like that mi. Voting on the NTAs started on 3rd January but only one episode of Sherlock had aired then. (Sherlock finished on 15th January).

Someone asked Steven Moffat about it & he said it was the wrong year for Sherlock.

Thanks for the green BTW!

Comment

My word, doesn't Matt look rather dashing in that suit?

Hmm, could we picture him playing James Bond in five or six years time?
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              My word, doesn't Matt look rather dashing in that suit?

Hmm, could we picture him playing James Bond in five or six years time?
              When is Daniel Craig contracted until?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                When is Daniel Craig contracted until?
                No idea. He'll be 44 in March, so I figure he's got one, maybe two Bond films in him post "Skyfall" before he hits 50 which is kind of the upper limit (IMO) for an action hero.

I've no idea if Matt would be interested in playing Bond, I was just remarking how good he looked in that rather Bond-esque suit.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

No... Can't see that. I just couldn't take Matt Smith seriously as Bond.......

That much of a change in actor and we'd really be thinking Bond is a time lord to account for all the differently aged actors that have played him.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/matt-smith-...sion-30356.htm
                    Seems there is some tweeting confusion on Matt Smith.

But seems a full version of the segment they are talking about clears up the confusion.
                    http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/nta-intervi...ture-30377.htm

Also seems Karen has no regrets on leaving Who.
                    http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/gillan-no-l...rets-30400.htm
                    Last edited by Teddybrown; 26 January 2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I thought it would lead to confusion. I just considered it that he signs per year, rather than 2, 3, 4 seasons at a time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        I thought it would lead to confusion. I just considered it that he signs per year, rather than 2, 3, 4 seasons at a time.
                        Yeah, I dont think he plans to leave any time soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Yeah, I dont think he plans to leave any time soon...
                          That's the vibe I'm getting from him.

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/new-toys-or...lues-30341.htm
                            Funky looking toys, but are they Series 7 clues... Probably not.

And Eve Myles on Torchwood Future and Whos 50th
                            http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/myles-on-to...50th-30409.htm

Comment

Latest tweet from the Moff. What a tease that man is!

Comment

There is a problem on the season 32 blu-ray set.

I thought that people here may have already seen, or heard about it, but apparently not.
                                More in this thread, from page 2 onwards (and yes, that Billz in that thread is also me ).

Freepost address on page 6 so that you can send your discs off for replacements. I've already sent mine. American users should contact the BBC US equivilent of the DVD/blu-ray tech department.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/united-king...th-series.html

If you know anyone else with the blu-ray version, who are not members of either forum, let them now.
                                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Working...
                                X