Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BBC's annual review of those who've passed away includes an explicitly linked section on three former alumni of Doctor Who: Roy Skelton, Nicholas Courtney and Elisabeth Sladen. I imagine some of the other actors they've featured have also appeared as guests in earlier episodes... The DW segment runs from 7m40s to 8m40s.
    Last edited by Quizziard; 28 December 2011, 09:29 AM. Reason: Argh - post wiped by the system

Comment

If memory serves, there are only a handful of Avro Lancasters still in existence (mostly in aviation museums), and only two still in flying condition.

One of which is part of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, the other being in Canada (I think).
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-who-...know-27371.htm
        A wrapup of what we know for Series 7.

Comment

There have been times in Doctor Who when the companion would go and the new one would join in the following series. When the time comes for Amy Pond and Rory Williams to go, I'd like it if before they left a new companion joined the team just for a change. Have the TARDIS team as the Doctor, Amy, Rory, & new companion for a few stories. Mix up the dynamic for a bit until it is time for the Ponds to leave.

Such a thing was done before most notably back in Series 4 when Jamie McCrimmon joined the TARDIS team of the Doctor, Polly Wright, and Ben Jackson. They travelled together for awhile until Polly and Ben left.

But...however Mr. Moffat handles the future of the companions comings and goings I'm sure I'll be fine with.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I am just so sick of Amy Pond.
            sigpic
            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to David Tennant who is apparently getting married today.

(Though the news does come from the Daily Fail so who knows)

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                I am just so sick of Amy Pond.
                Why?
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

She's pretty, but she annoys me to beat the band.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

ROFL!!!! Daily Fail!!!! I love it!!!! Nice one, Blen!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                      She's pretty, but she annoys me to beat the band.
                      Yeah but that's what I want to understand. What about her annoys you? Being pretty isn't enough.
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

well, if it is true, then CONGRATS David and Georgia!!!!!!
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          well, if it is true, then CONGRATS David and Georgia!!!!!!
                          Absolutely. IF it is true, then most definitely congratulations to the happy couple!!!

Comment

Yeah but that's what I want to understand. What about her annoys you? Being pretty isn't enough.
                            Being pretty was a plus, I'm a man. She's to pushy and uppity, she has a real attitude problem, I don't care for that.
                            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY
                              NEW YEAR
                              EVERYONE!!!!!

caps

Comment

Still 2011 here, we'll join you in about five hours.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X