X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Oh. My. Word!!!!!!!

That is indescribable!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Edit - I've been watching this over & over and amongst all the other amazing stuff, are

Spoiler:
    Rory & Amy watching Ten regenerate? (at approx 0.37)???!!!!
    Indeed, or something similar!

Spoiler:
    Return of the old console room at least
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*Is speechless*
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        *Is speechless*
        Same here, this series looks so frigging awesome!

In the Series 6 thread, someone posted a screenshot of
        Spoiler:
        the scene in question.
        It definately looks like the 10th Doctors Tardis with the watching 10th Doctor regenerate

Cant wait till Easter now, so excited for this season... Looks awesome

Comment

The trailer made my heart explode...

Comment

Maybe the shot of
            Spoiler:
            the old TARDIS exploding/Tenth Doctor regenerating
            is the "mid-series" cliffhanger?
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Could be!

Digital Spy have some still images of the trailer to analyse/squee/drool over.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...-by-scene.html

Comment

Could be!

Digital Spy have some still images of the trailer to analyse/squee/drool over.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...-by-scene.html
                Nice pictures
                Spoiler:
                I was right about River being in the Lodger Tardis =)

Comment

Maybe the shot of
                  Spoiler:
                  the old TARDIS exploding/Tenth Doctor regenerating
                  is the "mid-series" cliffhanger?
                  I don't know about you, or the blurryness of the picture but to me
                  Spoiler:
                  that doesn't look like David Tennant (The 10th Doctor) in that one scene of the old TARDIS exploding. If anything, it looks more like Harry Sullivan. But then again, seeing as how Ian Marter (Harry) has been deceased since 1986, then it is highly unlikely. At least, the coat that man in that scene was wearing didn't look like David Tennant's coat, and taking into account the different hairstyle, I'd say it is set before the series was revived (8th Doctor regenerating into 9th Doctor please ), or possibly some other random Time Lord that the eerie voice (Omega?) mentioned killing before the Doctor admits to killing them all. GAH! TOO MUCH SPECULATION!

EDIT: I've freezed framed the new trailer. The old TARDIS in that scene wasn't exploding, but it looks like something maybe entering it as it appears to be a large ball of yellow energy, possibly the raw power of the time vortex. And that definitely wasn't the 10th Doctor (David Tennant) in that bit.
                  Last edited by Billz; 30 March 2011, 01:59 PM.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

"Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Time Lords."

"Fear me, I've killed them all."

BAD. ASS.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      "Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Time Lords."

"Fear me, I've killed them all."

BAD. ASS.
                      Perhaps the single best piece of Dr. Who dialogue ever.

sigpic

Comment

Two things I'm wondering -
                        Spoiler:
                        1: When did they film the scenes in the old TARDIS console room?
                        and
                        Spoiler:
                        2: How did they manage to keep it a secret for so long?
                        sigpic

Comment

Two things I'm wondering -
                          Spoiler:
                          1: When did they film the scenes in the old TARDIS console room?
                          and
                          Spoiler:
                          2: How did they manage to keep it a secret for so long?

Maybe it was all done in post or done in cgi
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Maybe.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you watch DW Confidential from S5, in Karen Gillan's video diary

Spoiler:
                              the old TARDIS set is still standing. She and Matt were having a crisp & sandwich break in there. I did vaguely wonder at the time why they hadn't pulled it down. I guess now we know why.

Comment

If you watch DW Confidential from S5, in Karen Gillan's video diary

Spoiler:
                                the old TARDIS set is still standing. She and Matt were having a crisp & sandwich break in there. I did vaguely wonder at the time why they hadn't pulled it down. I guess now we know why.
                                I remember now.
                                Spoiler:
                                The new TARDIS set is built in what was the Torchood Hub.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X