This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    For those in the UK, UKTV Drama are starting repeats of Tom Baker's time as the Doctor, at 5pm weekdays starting this Wednesday (January 2nd) with "Robot - Part 1".
    Ooooh, really? Cool! Or maybe not...

I loved Tom Baker Doctor Who as a child... though my memories of the episodes themselves are very vague. I'm a little wary of rewatching it as an adult as it almost certainly won't stand up to my wonderful memories of it..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Ooooh, really? Cool! Or maybe not...

I loved Tom Baker Doctor Who as a child... though my memories of the episodes themselves are very vague. I'm a little wary of rewatching it as an adult as it almost certainly won't stand up to my wonderful memories of it..
      Yeah, he was my Doctor.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

And mine too

* to set the Sky+*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          * to set the Sky+*
          I would too, but we have 13% left because I've been recording all of the Heroes eps.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
            For those in the UK, UKTV Drama are starting repeats of Tom Baker's time as the Doctor, at 5pm weekdays starting this Wednesday (January 2nd) with "Robot - Part 1".

I haven't seen that episode since I was a teenager back in the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
              I would too, but we have 13% left because I've been recording all of the Heroes eps.
              Better start watching some of them then

Comment

Just deleted one, it was the Top Gear 24 hour endurance race . Poor little Hammond. His face at the end...
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Bless him, he takes things so seriously. I've got 3 hours of Ski Jumping clogging mine up at the moment, but mother wants to watch it before I delete

Comment

Big up to the Hamster!

I got his autobiography for Christmas. Bloody good it is too...
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

I heard that, not my kind of reading tho

Comment

Got it also, but haven't read it yet. Looks really good and I spent some of Christmas day just looking at the photos.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                          Got it also, but haven't read it yet. Looks really good and I spent some of Christmas day just looking at the photos.
                          Seems that Hamster and I had pretty similar childhoods - jumping over things on bikes, doing semi-dangerous stuff to impress mates, going home with skinned knees and elbows etc.

No wonder I liked him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            Yeah, he was my Doctor.
                            Yup. Definitely mine. Never thought anyone would surpass him as the Doctor until DT came along!

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            Big up to the Hamster!

I got his autobiography for Christmas. Bloody good it is too...
                            Me too! And my sister!

In Doctor Who Cast news... Billie Piper got married today... and David Tennant was in the congregation.
                            sigpic

Comment

What??? Billie Piper got married?? Dang it! I guess I will have to fantisize me marrying her. Oh well. Who did she marry? Was it another teenager that belonged to a punk band?

P.S. my mum would disagree about Tom Baker and David Tennant being the best Doctor(s) She says this to me ALL THE TIME: *crosses arms* "no David Tennant! Only Christopher Eccleston! He's my Doctor! He's the best Doctor! Ever!

I understand her, to a degree. But she isnt aware of the old Doctors that much and constantly refers to The 9th Doctor as "The 1st Doctor" for her

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
                                What??? Billie Piper got married?? Dang it! I guess I will have to fantisize me marrying her. Oh well. Who did she marry? Was it another teenager that belonged to a punk band?
                                Actor Laurence Fox.
                                Last edited by kiwigater; 06 January 2008, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X