• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!!!!

Comment

More excrement from The Sun

Read on

Comment

No! No, no, no, no, no! Ten thousand times no!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'd like to see her daddy play a role, he's always good for a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'd like to see her daddy play a role, he's always good for a laugh
            Kill two birds with one stone. Dr. Who meets Robin Hood.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Read on
              Well, if anything that was good for a laugh.

Comment

Catherine bloody Tate is bad enough. But this? This is beyond the pale!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                  It looks like our favourite Captain is coming back for more...

From Outpost Gallifrey:

The full interview is here.

Could be interesting, after last season's little revelation...
                  Cool. Please let it be multiple!

Read on
                  Well given I had no idea who Billie was, no idea who Catherine was and no idea who this Lilly person is, although apparently David Hewlett's fiance likes one of her songs. Well I don't mind. I like both Billie and Catherine in the role of companion I am sure if this were true and not just more rumour that the writers would do a good job of it.
                  Hey they made Martha kind of work even with all the luv!sick rubbish.

*runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    Kill two birds with one stone. Dr. Who meets Robin Hood.
                    That I could see, I'd love to know what Jack would make of the gorgeous Sir Guy

Comment

Better idea - cancel Robin Hood before it gets any worse (if such a thing is possible) and spend the money on Dr. Who, Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures instead.
                      sigpic

Comment

I always prefered Robin of Sherwood

Comment

I always prefered Robin of Sherwood
                          Me too.

Jonas Armstrong is far too young to play Robin.

However, IMO Errol Flynn could take Micael Praed, Jason Connery and Jonas Armstrong in a fight, while blind drunk and with one arm tied behind his back.
                          sigpic

Comment

And Sir Guy in Robin of Sherwood was much more evil, not just a pretty boy in chainmail, come to think of it he wasn't a pretty boy. And RoS bought us the acting talents of Ray Winstone and Clive Mantle

Comment

You lot are completely missing the point. Robin Hood is an excuse for me viewers to gaze at a fetching lad with nice eyes and his fetching arch enemy in leather.

Acting talents? Pshaw

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                                You lot are completely missing the point. Robin Hood is an excuse for me viewers to gaze at a fetching lad with nice eyes and his fetching arch enemy in leather.

Acting talents? Pshaw
                                True but Michael Praed and Jason Connery in tights were just as fetching and a young Ray Winstone whelding a sword thrown in for good measure

Comment

Working...
                                X