This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL
    Dr Phil: Weve got a special guest star on the show today may i present the master
    Master: I AM THE MASTER AND YOU WILL OBEY ME.
    Hed hypnotise everyone into his willing slaves or it will be a heartfelt emotinal talk on how being an evil timelord pays.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      ROFL
      Dr Phil: Weve got a special guest star on the show today may i present the master
      Master: I AM THE MASTER AND YOU WILL OBEY ME.
      Hed hypnotise everyone into his willing slaves or it will be a heartfelt emotinal talk on how being an evil timelord pays.
      ROFL

That would make a great episode.......a very great episode lolololololololololol

Dr.Phil has met his match lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Heres something I thougfht up
        Dr Phil: join us after the break
        The Master: There will be no break doctor !!! (gets out his TER and shoots Dr Phil)
        The Master : Now Doctor im coming for you !!! runs and hits the camera and falls over then gets sentenced to 24 years in prison. The kind of thing they would never have dared in the pertwee era.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

The Master: There will be no break doctor !!! (gets out his TER and shoots Dr Phil)
          The Master : Now Doctor im coming for you !!! runs and hits the camera and falls over then gets sentenced to 24 years in prison. The kind of thing they would never have dared in the pertwee era.
          And on tomorrow's episode...a man so disatisfied with his appearance, he's had an ordinance passed to remove all the mirrors from his town.

I go to Scotland to chat with the Borad.

Comment

No Dr Phil then appears a doll
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Dr.Phill: So what are you a Master of? Disguise? *laughs*

The Master: ow dare you mock me!

*Zaps Dr.Phil and turns him into the size of a Pill*

LOL Dr.Pill I always thought of a name to make in fun of Dr.Phill

Spoiler:

Comment

They got to bring the master back, it so fun to watch the doctor defeat him

Master: But my grades were higher then his, and I always beat him in college

Comment

Something about The Master.......

In the Doctor Who Confidential episode "The Dark Side", current chief writer and producer Russell T. Davies said that he thinks the Master may return, but it would take a writer who can do it properly.
                  So he HAS to return! He just HAS to! Maybe he should hire a Fan to write a story about The Master........But thats not possible.

My mum really wants The Master to return. She thinks he is a good enemy of The Doctor.

Spoiler:

Comment

Who here thinks the Master should return in season three

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                      Who here thinks the Master should return in season three
                      not me.

save him for 4 after there has been a 'plausible' explanation for why other Time Lords might have survived.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
                        not me.

save him for 4 after there has been a 'plausible' explanation for why other Time Lords might have survived.
                        I got one the doctor has never been that poplar with the time lords. they could view it has his falt they time war started. if he never would have took off the daleks never would have knowed about the time lords. so they could have surived and keeped it a secret from him beliveing that he might get them killed any ways dident the master die in the moive

Comment

Spoiler:
                          He fell into the eye of Harmony
                          But he has more lives then a cat, and has escaped death many times before

Comment

Well I have news for you guys......

Spoiler:
                            Simms from "Life on Mars" will play The Master in "The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords" but there is a possibility that Sir Derek Jacobi, who will be playing as The Professor in "Utopia", will play as The Master when he Regenerates at the end of the episode!

So how did he get out of The Eye of Harmoney or will it go unexplained like "how did he survive being burned in Planet of Fire?"
                            Last edited by orii7; 04 April 2007, 03:31 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Is he even a TimeLord anymore? I mean after all he has been through and the dubious regenerations, he is hardly what I would call a TimeLord.

I am a little worried about how much will be swept under the carpet,
                              Spoiler:
                              in order to bring him into the New Series, but if it is Jack Harkness/The Master/The Doctor all in one eppy... I say bring it on!

We need a *spoilers* warning in the title.

Comment

Working...
                              X