Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    O.K You're Politically Correct.

But I too would love to see that. Ooh Lenny Henry cool. I also think an Australian would be great *hint* *hint* I am also a big supporter of a female Dr Who yes I know how do you explain that to the kids.
    A female Dr Who would be great, or even a black female Dr, Lenny Henry could be a sidekick I can just picture it- Beyonce and her incredible side-kick Lenny Henry!!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

There was a non-canon radio series of Doctor Who where the Doctor regenerates as a woman and then tries to live a normal life And then you've got that red nose day special where the Doctor regenerates as a woman and hits it on with his/her assistant.

Although why we can't see more of the female Time-lords (or Time-Ladies as they're called) is beyond me. After all, the Doctor himself survived.

Also, since we'll be seeing K-9 again, I hope they've updated the design. The daleks I understand, but I think K-9 should be made better.
      You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
      And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        A female Dr Who would be great, or even a black female Dr, Lenny Henry could be a sidekick I can just picture it- Beyonce and her incredible side-kick Lenny Henry!!
        OMG! Hmm, I am a little too old to seriously get the Beyonce thing she is a singer right? Well I am old plus I have taste in music. Lenny as a companion well it just might work. In an AU.

Comment

OMG! Hmm, I am a little too old to seriously get the Beyonce thing she is a singer right? Well I am old plus I have taste in music. Lenny as a companion well it just might work. In an AU.
          Beyonce's just the first black women that came to my mind (And yes, she is a singer)

Maybe they could replace Jack with a women for series 2, then kill her off when Jack returns

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
            There was a non-canon radio series of Doctor Who where the Doctor regenerates as a woman and then tries to live a normal life And then you've got that red nose day special where the Doctor regenerates as a woman and hits it on with his/her assistant.

Although why we can't see more of the female Time-lords (or Time-Ladies as they're called) is beyond me. After all, the Doctor himself survived.

Also, since we'll be seeing K-9 again, I hope they've updated the design. The daleks I understand, but I think K-9 should be made better.
            Hi, how are you? Umm, there is a Dr Who thread proper in the SciFi forum if you don't already know. Anyway I hadn't heard/seen those interesting. RTD has said that he would never have a female Dr Who because he couldn't explain the 'missing willy' (his words not mine) so not while RTD is producing.
            Last edited by Willow'sCat; 15 January 2006, 02:16 AM.

Comment

^ Also a female time-lord isnt very thunkable (not for us straight females anyway )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
                I Wonder who they'll have for the rest of the doctors? Call me politically correct but I would like to see a black person in the role.
                The day they cast Richard E Grant as The Doctor will be the day I'm a very happy girl....I think he's perfect for the role.

Comment

Hi, how are you? Umm, there is a Dr Who thread proper in the SciFi forum if you don't already know. Anyway I hadn't heard/seen those interesting. RTD has said that he would never have a female Dr Who because he couldn't explain the 'missing willy' (his words not mine) so not while RTD is producing. All the Timelords are dead now except Dr Who. No female Timelords around anymore. He ain't breeding.
                  Yes, but this debate is currently more active
                  I remember the Red Nose Day special, don't remember who all was in it but it had the doctor constantly regenerating, and the doctors included Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Grant It was called Doctor Who and the Curse of Fatal Death.
                  You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                  And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Beyonce's just the first black women that came to my mind (And yes, she is a singer)

Maybe they could replace Jack with a women for series 2, then kill her off when Jack returns
                    They have Rose still. I was thinking after she leaves I may have to change my user name. Maybe Drwho'sbitontheside. Or DrWho's & Dr McKay's girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      The day they cast Richard E Grant as The Doctor will be the day I'm a very happy girl....I think he's perfect for the role.
                      Look I have already told you that one Withnail & I star as Dr Who is enough.

Comment

Look I have already told you that one Withnail & I star as Dr Who is enough.
                        Pah....spoilsport.

Comment

They have Rose still. I was thinking after she leaves I may have to change my user name. Maybe Drwho'sbitontheside. Or DrWho's & Dr McKay's girl.
                          I'd prefer Dr McKay and his super-smart side-kick McKay's girl

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                            Pah....spoilsport.
                            He is very upper class isn't he? Could he carry it you know seriously. He would be very different from say Chris.

Comment

I'd prefer Dr McKay and his super-smart side-kick McKay's girl
                              Haha, Alright I'll go with that then.

Comment

Here's a pic for you DT/Lab Coat lovers out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X