David Tennant Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    I'v just realised something, I'm currently thunking three David's!
    O.K I know two, who is the other one?

Oh "B" I didn't realise you were a guy, still you could do worse. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      O.K I know two, who is the other one?
      David Nykl (Radek)

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

David Nykl (Radek)
        Really? Well that is interesting. I seem to have developed, as I have said, a British tone to my *Thunk* that is also a "Doctor" and "Scottish" *Thunk*. Freaky!

Comment

David as the Doctor. aw, must be hard regenerating.

Comment

Lets not forget the creepy smile

sigpic

Comment

Umm, he does have the grin then? Still I don't think I would slap him the way I so want to slap Chris.

Comment

What's up Doc?

Comment

I just have say, about David, after a lot of thought and consideration, and putting my mighty intellect to teh task, my reaction to him is

PPPPHHHWWWWOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, have you seen him in Casanova? Just makes me go weak at the knees. And in Quatermass, where he's all intense, with a Scottish accent, he's just irresistable!

As you can tell, I'm looking forward to the new Dr Who season
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I had the weirdest Dr Who dream last night, I cant remember the exact details but the new doctor was in it and he was a complete jerk!

sigpic

Comment

I had the weirdest Dr Who dream last night, I cant remember the exact details but the new doctor was in it and he was a complete jerk!
                      How dare ye! You can't sully his good name by using what happens in your dreams. Imagine what DH's reputation would be like! You obviously need to have some of the dreams I have been having about David T.
                      Originally posted by michelleb
                      I just have say, about David, after a lot of thought and consideration, and putting my mighty intellect to teh task, my reaction to him is

PPPPHHHWWWWOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, have you seen him in Casanova? Just makes me go weak at the knees. And in Quatermass, where he's all intense, with a Scottish accent, he's just irresistable!

As you can tell, I'm looking forward to the new Dr Who season
                      Yes so eloquently put...PPPPHHHWWWWOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Who. David & I

What? It is!. Hmm, sneakers. Dirty sneakers. Ooh T.A.R.D.I.S Sexy.

Comment

How dare ye! You can't sully his good name by using what happens in your dreams. Imagine what DH's reputation would be like! You obviously need to have some of the dreams I have been having about David T.
                        I dont even wanna know about those dreams Rose!

sigpic

Comment

I dont even wanna know about those dreams Rose!
                          Now get your mind out of the gutter girl. They were very nice dreams. Pure of mind and soul dreams.

Comment

Now get your mind out of the gutter girl. They were very nice dreams. Pure of mind and soul dreams.
                            I didnt think fangirls were capable of pure dreams My dreams of Rodney are far from pure!

sigpic

Comment

I Wonder who they'll have for the rest of the doctors? Call me politically correct but I would like to see a black person in the role.
                              You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                              And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
                                I Wonder who they'll have for the rest of the doctors? Call me politically correct but I would like to see a black person in the role.
                                O.K You're Politically Correct.

But I too would love to see that. Ooh Lenny Henry cool. I also think an Australian would be great *hint* *hint* I am also a big supporter of a female Dr Who yes I know how do you explain that to the kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X