Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o yeah! is there any site where i can info on all those big new words that Dr Who uses?

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I noticed that I never saw it again afterwards
      That ep was unbelievable!!! Loved the Daleks!! And I cant beleive I didnt notice Jack was a bi before. BTW Jack is coming back right? They cant just leave him there
      He showed which way he swung in The Empty Child when he slapped another officers bum and the other guy said someting like "I say, time and place old chap"

Comment

Did anyone get wot badwolf meant coz that kinda confused me, sumthing about connecting rose to the doctor thru time??

Comment

Ok this is how I see it, when Rose was connected to the time vortex via the tardis she sent herself Bad Wolf messages through time, some people I've spoken to think that only she and the Doctor can see the words Bad Wolf other people see something else

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            I noticed that I never saw it again afterwards

He showed which way he swung in The Empty Child when he slapped another officers bum and the other guy said someting like "I say, time and place old chap"
            I dont think I've seen that ep. I've missed a couple of eps, but I'm planing on catching up before the next series. BTW when is the next series on? I heard its airing sometime this December

Originally posted by kirmit
            Did anyone get wot badwolf meant coz that kinda confused me, sumthing about connecting rose to the doctor thru time??
            It seemed to me as though it was the heart of the tardis that was the badwolf.

Ok this is how I see it, when Rose was connected to the time vortex via the tardis she sent herself Bad Wolf messages through time, some people I've spoken to think that only she and the Doctor can see the words Bad Wolf other people see something else
            Not true. Everyone could see it.

sigpic

Comment

The Empty Child was the first one with Capt Jack in it and the next one is the Christmas episode
              Not true. Everyone could see it.
              I did say it was thoughts from other people and these people are SERIOUS Dr Who geeks

Comment

The Empty Child was the first one with Capt Jack in it and the next one is the Christmas episode
                well that explains everything! i was wondering where he came from when i first saw him!

I did say it was thoughts from other people and these people are SERIOUS Dr Who geeks
                lol! if they really are serious then they ought to pay more attention. they show in a lot of eps that everyone can see it. the Dr and Rose point it out to others all the time, and they respond, meaning they do see it.

sigpic

Comment

I never get too involved with these people, Geeks can get nasty when their geekness is challenged

Comment

rofl!!! they're not all like that. I'm a geek! but a nice one (usually )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                      Here's my take on it:

Bad Wolf is the tv stations name, the words used. By using the words and sending them through time and space Rose/Tardis becomes the Bad Wolf.

Rose/Tardis chooses the words because Rose has seen them in the past, the reason Rose has seen them in the past is because Rose/Tardis sent them back.....it's a self-creating paradox.

Rose/Tardis sends the words through time and space to act as a trigger. She sends them to all the places that Rose has been to, to act as a trigger until Rose finally twiggs. Seeing it in the playground proved to Rose that the message was for her, and there was something she had to do...go back to save the Doctor.

It's a chicken and egg situation.

Comment

rofl!!! they're not all like that. I'm a geek! but a nice one (usually )
                        So am I, if I wasn't I wouldn't be here, I made the mistake of telling them to take it easy and not take things so seriously, it's a good job there's a computer screen between me and these folks

Comment

Scifi should pick it up so I don't have to download the episodes from the internet.

Here are some Caps from the finale [Spoilers]:
                          I put links because some people may not want to see them.
                          http://img237.echo.cx/img237/1184/0018lt.jpg
                          http://img233.echo.cx/img233/3778/0023mw.jpg
                          http://img185.echo.cx/img185/513/0038zs.jpg
                          http://img157.echo.cx/img157/8707/0044qk.jpg
                          http://img144.echo.cx/img144/2209/0054tx.jpg
                          http://img299.echo.cx/img299/9157/0062kc.jpg
                          http://img72.echo.cx/img72/244/0078fo.jpg
                          Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:19 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

So am I, if I wasn't I wouldn't be here, I made the mistake of telling them to take it easy and not take things so seriously, it's a good job there's a computer screen between me and these folks
                            It could be worse. We could have been Chavs!

Comment

It could be worse. We could have been Chavs!
                              I'd rather be a geek than a chav

Comment

same here! i'd rather be dead then be a chav!z

Comment

Working...
                                X