X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple more

Comment

Hmm, this is my kind thread. Do we care about spoilers at all? I have no idea who Capt Jack is, I guess I do now!

Oh Peter Davison is my all time fave followed closely by Tom then Sylvester, so my bet is that I will love Tennant he looks like he is my kinda Dr and he's a Scot !

I do however appreciate Chris so very, very much I adored him in Cracker all those years ago .

Comment

Any ideas what hes doing next?
        All I know is he lost the part of Silas in The Da Vinci Code to Paul Bettany

Comment

I like CE from what i've seen so far. I have to have video tapes mailed to me to watch it....still no carrier that i know of in the US and i won't d/l them.

I was excited when they announced he was going to be the Doctor and he's lived up to my expectations.

However he's only 3rd on my list. Tom Baker and John Pertwee rank higher for me. Baker was just brilliant overall and Pertwee had some throwback style that really made him cool.

Never thought anybody would replace Jo and Peri as my fave companions, but Billie Piper is a goddess.

mmmmm billie piper.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I know they're being shown in Canada, what about BBC America?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              I know they're being shown in Canada, what about BBC America?
              It would be nice if BBC America would pick it up. Sadly, neither they nor anyone else in the US has done so. So I have had to resort to downloading to get my Doctor Who fix
              I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Can you get Region 2 on your DVD player, the box set is coming out in November

Comment

Alas, no
                  I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Ah It's the last episode tomorrow and I'm working I've got to wait for a whole 2 hours before I can see it on tape

Comment

actually i've been looking on ebay for dvd players with no region coding for just that reason....

they're relatively cheap...but i question the technology....if something was added or removed....i'd hate to buy a large paperweight...
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I really don't know

Last opportunity to see Chris Ecclestone as the Doctor tonight

Comment

I bought my kids one of these no frills, region free dvd players for Xmas, only cost me £40. What a buy, not only is it region free but it also plays divx files (very handy). It is very basic and lightweight but worth it just for the divx thing. I ended up getting another for downstairs and it's great. I wouldn't use as my main player, but it's great for playing the dvds that my main player won't. I wouldn't normally buy something so cheap and nasty but every now and again you do get a bargain.

Comment

How many of you guys have read the spoilers for tonights ep? I've managed to stay from them suprisingly I cant wait for tonight!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              How many of you guys have read the spoilers for tonights ep? I've managed to stay from them suprisingly I cant wait for tonight!!!!!!!!!
                              I managed it. The other half was watching the news yesterday when they started to talk about Dr Who....hubby must have thought I was mad because I flew off the sofa to get to the remote control, I felt like a right plonker. I've not bought any papers this week, and have avoided the spoiler sections over at Outpost Gallifrey. I do have to admit to having a peek at some spoiler pics on digital spy this morning...but they didn't spoil things too much.

Comment

I've stayed away from spoiler temptation which is unusual for me

Comment

Working...
                                X