Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who (spoilers for any ep aired in the UK)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Thanks loads, roll on episode 6

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
      ^^ Thanks loads, roll on episode 6
      Amen to that!

Although I have to say I much prefer the working title "Creature of Lies", rather than the simple does-exactly-what-it-says-on-the-tin broadcast title of "Dalek".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

total viewing figures have come in for the first three episodes now.

1. ROSE
        PRELIMINARY - 9.94M
        FINAL - 10.81M

2. THE END OF THE WORLD
        PRELIMINARY - 7.27M
        FINAL - 7.97M

3. THE UNQUIET DEAD
        PRELIMINARY - 8.34M
        FINAL - 8.86M

4. ALIENS OF LONDON
        PRELIMINARY - 6.98M
        FINAL - TBD

http://www.gallifreyone.com/newstv.php

You have to sift through all of the news reports, there are also ratings for repeats and confidential

Comment

Unfortunately, I was seeing things...

That's not Jon Pertwee on the Doctor's ID Badge, it's just an old headshot of Eccleston.

-IMF
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Only 5 hrs to go till tonights episode...can't wait. Really looking forward to seeing the trailer for next weeks Daleks episode.

Comment

Does anyone want the new Doctor Who Intro. I have been able to obtain the intro from http://www.tv-timewarp.co.uk/

If you email Martin who runs the site he will send you the HQ intro.

Comment

The BBC have published what the inside of the boxset for Season 1 will look like.

Comment

Tonight's ep was fantastic - but totally totally eclipsed by the trailer for next week.

*reserves place behind the sofa*

I can't wait!
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Such a cool episode! I may be biased hoever, as I adore anything with military involvement. Can't wait for the next ep though!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Great episode. The preview makes next weeks episode look fantastic . That boxset looks pretty awesome too.

Comment

Great episode. Can't wait for the next with the great preview and all. I hope there is more than One
                        Spoiler:
                        Dalek
                        though because One can be easily defeated.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Roll on the Daleks

Comment

Loved tonights episode, the show is just getting better and better. The trailer for next weeks ep looks brilliant, wish I had a tardis so I could fast forward to next saturday because I can't wait.

Comment

As I've been pretty muchj out of things for 2 weeks and have only today watched the last 3 episodes (two of them taped), has anyone heard the news about who will play the doctor in series 2? I heard it might now be that guy who does Cassanova... Though I was hoping for Richard E Grant.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

In one of todays Sunday Newspapers - there is another news article on the Daleks return with two images - one they say is the inside of the Dalek.

Comment

Working...
                                X