Age Before Beauty (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Myka sister thingy is rather confusing...maybe she lied? I don't know...though something in the back of my mind says that the sister was mentioned before...I don't know...
    The writer's decided to change history, much like they did with Claudia's age. Myka in the Pilot tells Pete she has no brothers and that it's "just me" when they're talking about why her dad calls his store "Bering & Sons".

I think it will be interesting to see who (if they even bother) they get to play her sister since she is supposedly prettier than Myka. In my world, ain't no one prettier than Joanne Kelly.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      The writer's decided to change history, much like they did with Claudia's age. Myka in the Pilot tells Pete she has no brothers and that it's "just me" when they're talking about why her dad calls his store "Bering & Sons".

I think it will be interesting to see who (if they even bother) they get to play her sister since she is supposedly prettier than Myka. In my world, ain't no one prettier than Joanne Kelly.
      Okay, she was 10 in "Claudia" flashbacks...plus twelve that's 22...then they reverted that to 19 and she's about 19/20 years old right now right?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Then perhaps actually pay attention next time?
        This one bored me too much to pay attention.

I'll pay attention when they get back to the basic premise of the show,
        you know, creepy artifacts & steampunk?

The steampunk is almost nonexistent this season, so far.

I dont care about Myka's tight dresses, fashion, movies or
        whatever else these writer's are into or Claudia's love life!

Although I do like Todd and even Brenda lol. I wouldn't
        mind seeing more of the townies either.
        Last edited by DSG1; 29 July 2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
          This one bored me too much to pay attention.

I'll pay attention when they get back to the basic premise of the show,
          you know, creepy artifacts & steampunk.

The steampunk is almost nonexistent this season, so far.

I dont care about Myka's tight dresses, fashion, movies or
          whatever else these writer's are into or Claudia's love life!

I want steampunk lol.
          Oh well then you're out of luck I'm afraid...not much steampunk in Warehouse 13. Perhaps the "Wild Wild West"...that's the most steampunkish thing I can think off...and it's a movie...and old one.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, she was 10 in "Claudia" flashbacks...plus twelve that's 22...then they reverted that to 19 and she's about 19/20 years old right now right?
            Yes Claudia is the same age as Allison.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

A little thing like Claudia's age doesn't bother me. Its largely irrelevent. Now Myka saying she was an only child (I'm still skepetic on that) and changing to having a sister. That is annoying and glaring continuity error
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Love this episode. Myka taking fencing lessons has me liking her character even more and eeing her in that purple dress almost had me drooling, she looked so hot. I really liked the new side of Pete. He's normally so happy-go-lucky, but he want totally Dark Side trying to save Myka.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh well then you're out of luck I'm afraid...not much steampunk in Warehouse 13. Perhaps the "Wild Wild West"...that's the most steampunkish thing I can think off...and it's a movie...and old one.
                  Yup, starting to think I am. Warehouse seems to have forgotten it's roots.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                    Yup, starting to think I am. Warehouse seems to have forgotten it's roots.
                    Or your version of their roots differs from the creator
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, I must say that its growing on me this season...
                      sigpic

Comment

Claudia's ringtone is classical BSG 'by your command' i knew i would love this girl
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          Claudia's ringtone is classical BSG 'by your command' i knew i would love this girl
                          What's not to love? *gets ready for jelgate >.>*
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Pretty good ep. I'm not really keen on fashion show story lines, I always seem to find them a bit boring. Myka is really growing on me this year, she actually does have a pretty good sense of humour. Love the Claudia/Artie scenes as always. Those two are a hoot And Pete going mad to save Myka, haven't seen him this mad before. Their friendship is really starting to develop along nicely now. And they do like winding each other up a bit like siblings usually do
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Pretty good ep. I'm not really keen on fashion show story lines, I always seem to find them a bit boring. Myka is really growing on me this year, she actually does have a pretty good sense of humour. Love the Claudia/Artie scenes as always. Those two are a hoot And Pete going mad to save Myka, haven't seen him this mad before. Their friendship is really starting to develop along nicely now. And they do like winding each other up a bit like siblings usually do
                              I love Pete going nuts when Myka is on death's bed. It seems so like something he would do regardless if you like Pete/Myka as a couple or just friends.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

This was a good episode. I was surprised, because as Linda said, the whole fashion storyline didn't appeal to me going in. But I really ended up enjoying it. The Myka/Pete scenes and the Claudia/Artie scenes were great.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X