Age Before Beauty (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You got to be kidding thier was tons of banter in there. As for talky yes but their was quite a bit action as well
    There was? I must have missed it then.

Comment

hmm first season of this show was awesome but now after every episode of this i start to consider to watch foward

it's like a show for 8 to 10 y.o. kids
      not funny superhero and two clowens for dedectives
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
        They missed a perfect opportunity to use The Excalibur as the main artifact and even Lizzy Borden's dress. I would have liked to have seen Pete/Myka retrieving these artifacts. But instead we got a five second sward fight. It's like they don't care about artifacts anymore just whatever juvenile thing they can come up with, comic books, movies/popcorn and fashion week. Jack kenny & the writer's must be reliving his second childhood with these predictable stories.
        I'm not seeing it. The whole episode was trying to find the artifact camera. If anything like I said before this episode was a lot like Burnout

There was? I must have missed it then.
        That much is obvious
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I'm not seeing it. The whole episode was trying to find the artifact camera. If anything like I said before this episode was a lot like Burnout

That much is obvious

all I saw was a fashion episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            It was an awesome ep but I have one problem with it (and it's not that big a problem). Why did Myka mention in the Pilot that she was an only child and now she has a sister, named Tracy? This should be interesting to see how Tracy is explained. .
            Glad someone else noticed that. I was totally turned around, when Myka said she had a sister! However it does makes sense that she does has a sister because in Resonance Myka was talking on the phone, with some other than her parents, who was trying to guilt her into going to her father party. I always thought it was an Aunt sense in pilot she say's she was an only child.

Back to yesterday episode. I loved Artie and Claudia so very awkward talk, it had me in giggles. I don't think Todd will last, but I like him anyways.
            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

all I saw was a fashion episode.
              Then perhaps actually pay attention next time?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Cool ep i was thinking camera right after we see that Gunter guy

Yes very strange about the sister. In ep 1 and 2 Pete asks how many brothers she says "none just me" so maybe its an adopted sister or half or she just meant she doesn't have any brothers
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Overall, this was a pretty good episode. Now I even have my wife watching the show.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Overall, this was a pretty good episode. Now I even have my wife watching the show.
                    Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      Awesome!
                      I sure think so. I love sharing stuff like this with her.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I sure think so. I love sharing stuff like this with her.
                        I have trouble getting fellow family members to enjoy what I enjoy...

Comment

I'm loving the stuff between Claudia and Artie, but I am a little disappointed to see Claudia's interest in Todd....but whatever...I'm sure it will be awesome. Myka looked great in the eppy! The fat comments in the episode made me think "lolwut".
                          First of all....What are you doing with Claudia Todd?
                          Anywho, I don't think Claudia is the dating type, didn't think...and this proves it! However I hope they don't turn this into a full ship...I really do.

Like others I rather enjoyed the father/daughter moments...and the look on Claudia's face when Artie gave her the talk was priceless!

Myka sister thingy is rather confusing...maybe she lied? I don't know...though something in the back of my mind says that the sister was mentioned before...I don't know...

Angry Pete was new and different and welcomed. It's nice to see that he can be serious when the need arises. Overall it was a fun fun episode. However...I don't care much for the funky music they play whenever they dress up Myka in "sexy" outfits...which they tend to do more so than not...
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            First of all....What are you doing with Claudia Todd?
                            I just realized....the dude's name is Todd.....*looks at my username* My destiny is Warehouse 13! And maybe Claudia?

Comment

I just realized....the dude's name is Todd.....*looks at my username* My destiny is Warehouse 13! And maybe Claudia?
                              No...she's too cute for you
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode and Myka looked really hawt in that purple dress.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X