• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    What?
    Just smile and nod...
    sigpic

Comment

Anyway, obvious question: why didn't they just stick the bomb into the bronzer?
      Maybe it only works on people.

Not electronic stuff.

After all, bronzed people are aware of the passage of time.

Comment

I really hope that there will be reset but with some repercussions, I really want to see more of Jinks and Wells she deserves happy ending and want to see more of Mrs F creepiness and how she "Mrs. Frederick" people.

Comment

Originally posted by Culaio View Post
          I really hope that there will be reset but with some repercussions, I really want to see more of Jinks and Wells she deserves happy ending and want to see more of Mrs F creepiness and how she "Mrs. Frederick" people.
          If the H.G. spin off gets green lit, they could leave her with that heroic sacrifice and we'd get to see a lot more of her.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
            It is, 3x13 is the Christmas episode. Same as last year
            Ah, I forgot about the Christmas episode.
            sigpic

Comment

What a season finale. This was really good television. Both the wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode (along with 311)

Spoiler:
                I wonder, what is the function of that pocket watch ... In the end, Artie says, "Not yet...", so I assume the watch has to do with time manipulation in some way...

Can't wait for season 4!
                sigpic
                Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
                  I thoroughly enjoyed this episode (along with 311)

Spoiler:
                  I wonder, what is the function of that pocket watch ... In the end, Artie says, "Not yet...", so I assume the watch has to do with time manipulation in some way...

Can't wait for season 4!
                  I think it can do a "reset."
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                    But is China a good place for it due to there human rights issues? also right now W13 is in the same country that Eureka is in.
                    we don't get to forget about guantanamo bay on the purely technical basis that "it's not in america" and as japan is now part of china, the high tech research facility isn't impossible to replace/move.
                    Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                    No, I get a strong impression to some extent that they do care to some extent about civil rights, or those people who used some of those artifacts to hurt people would be in jail.

Such as the father who used that hatched to heal his son. If the Warehouse didn't care about the motivation and the letter of the law, then he'd be in jail for the crimes he'd committed.

So I really don't think it'd be put in a place like China.

But then again, if those cases did go to law then that would reveal the existence of the Warehouse to the general public and there'd be a lot of panic and mania over those artifacts.
                    warehouse 13 uses 'secret service' agents but that doesn't mean its officially part of the govornment, if anything the warehouse transcends govornments... affiliates with them in their most powerful times, moves on to the next when they 'fall'.
                    warehouse was around before the mongol empire and still around after. and the mongols didn't conquer half of asia by being "all about the human rights!" either.
                    sigpic
                    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                    -Liberty Prime

Comment

This finale really surprised me in the quality department. Claudia's scream was....very well done to say the least, especially the build up. Talk about a roller coaster, first you find out that Jinks is working for the Regents and all is Okay, then that he ends up having Tea with the Buddha, if you know what I mean.

The explosion of the Warehouse, talk about going off with a bang...I hate literal endings >.>

Nah

Then Claudia's lashing out, which isn't that surprising, remember she blamed Leena for the whole impersonation thing? But she did have this anger thing going at a whole new level. Pete and Myka were great together, I love how those two have developed. I also love how they managed to tie something from season 1 (sorta) all the was to the finale of season 3.

By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

That was quite an finale! I'm glad they made it a double-length episode.

I think the watch will somehow enable them to save the Warehouse. The whole show revolves around it, and I don't think they'd do that major of a reset on their most popular show. And by saving the Warehouse, Mrs Frederic and Helena will consequently be saved, since both died because it was destroyed. If it doesn't blow up, neither of them die, so I think both will be back next year in some way.

I'm not actually sure how I feel about that in H.G.'s case though. I love the character, and part of me really hates to lose her, but that was a really emotional moment with H.G. and Myka staring at each other through the shield as the warehouse blew up. If it's reversed, I have to admit part of me thinks it might kinda lose its impact.

I don't think Steve's coming back, at least not permanently. Claudia might revive him temporarily, but I don't think it'll be permanent. In retrospect, I think Steve was always temporary, and they always planned to kill him at the end in order to create that tragedy for Claudia. That's why they never bothered much with focusing on his relationship with anyone but her.

I admit to being surprised that Leena wasn't one of the characters getting killed off. I really kinda expected that to happen. I think the problem with Leena is that in the beginning, they set her up in the credits (IIRC) as one of the main characters. But they never actually treated her as such. I don't know if she was still in the main credits this season though - does anyone know?
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          That was quite an finale! I'm glad they made it a double-length episode.

I think the watch will somehow enable them to save the Warehouse. The whole show revolves around it, and I don't think they'd do that major of a reset on their most popular show. And by saving the Warehouse, Mrs Frederic and Helena will consequently be saved, since both died because it was destroyed. If it doesn't blow up, neither of them die, so I think both will be back next year in some way.

I'm not actually sure how I feel about that in H.G.'s case though. I love the character, and part of me really hates to lose her, but that was a really emotional moment with H.G. and Myka staring at each other through the shield as the warehouse blew up. If it's reversed, I have to admit part of me thinks it might kinda lose its impact.

I don't think Steve's coming back, at least not permanently. Claudia might revive him temporarily, but I don't think it'll be permanent. In retrospect, I think Steve was always temporary, and they always planned to kill him at the end in order to create that tragedy for Claudia. That's why they never bothered much with focusing on his relationship with anyone but her.

I admit to being surprised that Leena wasn't one of the characters getting killed off. I really kinda expected that to happen. I think the problem with Leena is that in the beginning, they set her up in the credits (IIRC) as one of the main characters. But they never actually treated her as such. I don't know if she was still in the main credits this season though - does anyone know?

The whole Leena thing with the first season was a let down if you ask me. RL sorta threw a wrench in the operation imo, and then the writers just got complacent with her role being secondary-ish.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            The whole Leena thing with the first season was a let down if you ask me. RL sorta threw a wrench in the operation imo, and then the writers just got complacent with her role being secondary-ish.
                            Yeah, the Leena thing has been weird from the beginning. I wish I knew what their original plans for her were. I checked today and Genelle Williams is still in the main credits, which surprised me a bit. They've pretty much been treating her like a recurring character this season. It seems like she got less screentime this season than last season, and I think Genelle was pregnant last season. Odd. I'm not particularly upset about it - I've never felt like she had enough of a presence on the show for me to get attached to the character. But it's just always seemed weird. *shrugs* I did notice that she's not in that one group shot in the credits - it's just Pete, Myka, Claudia, and Artie. It seems they've decided that's their core group.

EDIT: Ok, I guess I'm wrong. According to IMDb, Genelle was in eight episodes in S1, seven in S2, and eight in S3. It just seemed like most of her appearances this year were really brief though, as compared to previous seasons. But maybe it's just always been that way.
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 12 October 2011, 06:04 PM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

I do like her character killdeer, but they either need to up her presence on the show or just make her a reoccurring character , or explain who she really is Marcus said something weird about ??
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Awesome finale to the season. I hope they don't use the dreaded reset button. As much as I liked Jinks, Mrs Fredrick and H.G. I think it would be a mistake to have them all live again. It would seriously diminish the effect these last two episodes had on the team and on us the viewers. But if they are gonna use a reset please make it a partial reset and not a full reset where everyone is okay again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X