No announcement yet.

Stand (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was actually hoping that Steve had been corrupted by an artifact myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
      Yep, that's what he said. Personally I think the moment where HG said she could smell apples again was the most emotional. She sacrificed herself to save the others and the warehouse thanked her.

I think Claudia will try to bring back Steve with the metronome, but Steve will tell her to stop and let him go.
      Good point and a very nice coming full circle moment for H.G. as well.

If Claudia still gets the chance to use the metronome, I bet you'll be proven right. But if the watch Artie has does what everybody here seems to think it does maybe she won't need to.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
        Damn that was.... DAMN! By far the best Warehouse 13 finale so far! Kinda makes me wish they skipped the Christmas episode this year

I wonder if Kate Mulgrew will become a recurring character on the show, she survived that bloodbath.

So is Mrs. Frederick an Artifact? Or was it that ''Special connection to the Warehouse'' that
        Spoiler:
        killed her
        ?

LOADS of questions, knew that Steve was undercover right from when he pulled the gun on Mrs. Frederick.
        The Warehouse itself is a Artefact as far as I can tell. It is obvious that Misses F is way older then she looked and thanks to the Warehouse her Clock more or less stopped. Though once the Warehouse was destroyed, those Years came back to her all at once.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Here is that final scene that was just epic..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOCygjmtD9I
          sigpic

Comment

Great Episode .. really great season overall.

My guess on the "reset question" :

Spoiler:
            The watch will permit some sort of brief rewind, which will enable Artie to roll everything back to just before the explosion. Then they'll all recognize that HG should have put the mini-forcefield around the bomb itself, rather than the people. The forcefield suppresses the bomb (to what extent, that can be what they play with) .. and Warehouse 13 survives largely intact.

Comment

Originally posted by sabhain View Post
              Great Episode .. really great season overall.

My guess on the "reset question" :

Spoiler:
              The watch will permit some sort of brief rewind, which will enable Artie to roll everything back to just before the explosion. Then they'll all recognize that HG should have put the mini-forcefield around the bomb itself, rather than the people. The forcefield suppresses the bomb (to what extent, that can be what they play with) .. and Warehouse 13 survives largely intact.
              OR they....
              Spoiler:
              Use the watch to roll back time to grab Joshua's Trumpet to blast the bomb to smitherens because the force of the blast's impact on such a small area could KILL Jane Lattimer & I don't see them killing her off, yet. She's wearing the bracelet that is producing that force field.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey... I just realized... Artie .... Artifact. Coincidence?

I think not!

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

I think not!
                  Thats why I always write Artefact. I just cant bring myself to write Artiefact without giggling about Artie.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Damn that was.... DAMN! By far the best Warehouse 13 finale so far! Kinda makes me wish they skipped the Christmas episode this year

I wonder if Kate Mulgrew will become a recurring character on the show, she survived that bloodbath.

So is Mrs. Frederick an Artifact? Or was it that ''Special connection to the Warehouse'' that
                    Spoiler:
                    killed her
                    ?

LOADS of questions, knew that Steve was undercover right from when he pulled the gun on Mrs. Frederick.

OMG duh !! ,
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      Thats why I always write Artefact. I just cant bring myself to write Artiefact without giggling about Artie.

That is so true, but explore the characters more next season ??
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Brilliant finale, but I thought there were supposed to be 13 episodes this season?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                          Brilliant finale, but I thought there were supposed to be 13 episodes this season?
                          It is, 3x13 is the Christmas episode. Same as last year

Comment

It is, 3x13 is the Christmas episode. Same as last year
                            Yes, there was a commercial at the end of the finale about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

I think not!
                              ...his name is Arthur. Arthur, Artie.

Anyway, obvious question: why didn't they just stick the bomb into the bronzer? We already saw earlier this year how no time at all passes for whatever is getting bronzed, when Pete and Myka did it to Jinks and left him overnight but he continued mid-sentence when they de-bronzed him the next day.

But as to the cliffhanger, I fully expect the watch will rewind time so the Warehouse doesn't get destroyed. For one thing, it'd be awfully costly to build all new sets in a show's fourth year.

What I don't know is what will happen to the characters. Whether or not HG Wells lives is pretty up in the air in my mind. As to Jinks, I can kind of see it coming down to Claudia having to make a choice--use the metronome to revive and restore Mrs Frederic's odd-but-undoubtedly-important Warehouse connection, or revive Jinks and sacrifice herself to being tied to the Warehouse in Mrs Frederic's role.

At any rate though, I fully expect the Xmas special will be a fun one and (as with last year's) set during the run of the season so they don't have to address the finale. And then we'll have to wait till next summer to find out what happens.
                              Last edited by DigiFluid; 07 October 2011, 11:22 AM.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                                That is so true, but explore the characters more next season ??
                                What?
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                                X