• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myka has the geekiest laugh
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      If you're in the US don't forget, to tune in to ABC's No Ordinary Family - eps 13, No Ordinary Detention tomorrow night at 8 pm. Eastern/Pacific. Joanne is guest starring as Rachel Jacobs, the internal affiars officer. Can't wait!
      If you missed it the first time around & live in the US, this ep of No Ordinary Family is airing again on 8 March 2011 at 8 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (all other time zones, check your local listings). Joanne was really good in the ep.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Myka has the geekiest laugh
      I love her laugh, especially from the Christmas Special after she pelts Pete with that snowball. It never ceases to make me smile or laugh myself, especially if I'm in a bad mood.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

If you missed it the first time around & live in the US, this ep of No Ordinary Family is airing again on 8 March 2011 at 8 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (all other time zones, check your local listings). Joanne was really good in the ep.

I love her laugh, especially from the Christmas Special after she pelts Pete with that snowball. It never ceases to make me smile or laugh myself, especially if I'm in a bad mood.
        Those two always make me laugh. Somehow I don't think Pete will be the same until he's partnered up with Myka again.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Those two always make me laugh. Somehow I don't think Pete will be the same until he's partnered up with Myka again.
          I don't think he will be either. Although I don't think he'll be all that happy with her since she did talk him into staying and then she left. I hope that it will be a bit awkward when she comes back and then they have a talk or even argue but eventually become stronger friends and partners for it.
          sigpic

Comment

Here are a couple of pic spams I did recently...

Joanne Kelly - various roles

Joanne in Jack Hunter and the Quest for Akenaton's Tomb
            sigpic

Comment

This page certainly needs more pages. Joanne Kelly is awesome!

Comment

Since there hasn't been much news of what she's up to - which I hope means that she is working on WH13 but they're keeping it under wraps - there's not a lot to post about right now.

Yes Joanne is awesome. Welcome!
                sigpic

Comment

Since there hasn't been much news of what she's up to - which I hope means that she is working on WH13 but they're keeping it under wraps - there's not a lot to post about right now.

Yes Joanne is awesome. Welcome!
                  i was about to ask about that
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

In one of the spoiler threads for WH13, there is a link to the first promo photos from the first ep of S3. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im glad Im not alone , and I love Joanne so much , But never click on where i had seen her befrore in other show before WH13 but i really cant recall but loved way she doing perfect sad face and upset with saul on WH 13 that she was trapped in lewis carrol 's mirror thats one of finest acting skill of Joanne Kelly I was wondering is there any right address for asking an autograph picture? from her ? If you think not good idea let me know
                      Hi guys,
                      I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Hey there I checked on IMD and other website On Joanne's Birth date But it only say the year but no moth and date But How do u find that date ? as Like I knew Jaime Murray's..Well I know Joanne like to hid her personal stuff.. But I totally understand that .....

Take care
                        Hi guys,
                        I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

TeylaIsCool85 - check your pm's please. I answered the one you sent me.

Joanne does like to keep her private life, private and I hope everyone who likes, loves, adores her will respect that.
                          sigpic

Comment

SPOILERS BE IN THIS INTERVIEW!!

First Interview w/Joanne Kelly in regards to Warehouse 13

YAY!!! I love when interviews are just with Joanne.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm....

Spoiler:
                              "Five months of getting up at 4am"?

Yeah, I think she's back.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

It sure sounds like she's back. The sooner they get it all resloved the better.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X