Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    I am very curious about what is going to happen to Claudia. But I read that Allison wanted to explore a darker side of Claudia I hope not I want everything to be okay with them.
    I think a darker side of Claudia would be good, it will help her leave the "little kid" thing that they started with her. She does need to grow up a little. However, I hope it's not the complaining Anakin Skywalker darker side type thing. They shouldn't overdue it. Just a little hint here and there as she becomes a bit more mature...
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      I think a darker side of Claudia would be good, it will help her leave the "little kid" thing that they started with her. She does need to grow up a little. However, I hope it's not the complaining Anakin Skywalker darker side type thing. They shouldn't overdue it. Just a little hint here and there as she becomes a bit more mature...
      I am curious to see how they would do that. They may have planted the seeds for that when she stood up to Mrs. F. in the finale stating she wanted to use an artifact to bring Jinks back.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        I am curious to see how they would do that. They may have planted the seeds for that when she stood up to Mrs. F. in the finale stating she wanted to use an artifact to bring Jinks back.
        A good way would to do that is for Mrs. F or a regent to ruin her plans...or happenstance. Either way, that would be a good starting point.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!! I NEED SPOILERS!!!! Or at least a sneak peek.
          I hear you. I am a spoiler addict myself.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A good way would to do that is for Mrs. F or a regent to ruin her plans...or happenstance. Either way, that would be a good starting point.
            I agree completely. We'll just have to wait and see unless someone finds some spoilers for us.

Comment

I've been rewatching the last season, a couple episodes a week. Anyone else?

And I'd love a few spoilers too, just not too many.
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

A new promo

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Warehouse%2013/vid:18652346
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link! Why isn't it July yet? I want new Warehouse 13 to enjoy!

Comment

Growing up is fine and taking responsibilities for her actions , is fine and normal , but making her flat out evil is dumb and boring ! Anyway they explored that already that was the premise for her character !

So I guess I would like to see he more grow and mature in her life and career as a Warehouse agent
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      That wasn't standing up to Mrs F. That was stupid bold rash decision, and Mrs. Frederick was trying to make her see that. Mrs Frederick is not her enemy. She does care about her. But trying to bring jinks back with an artifact is very wrong and if she got her way and used that artifact like he would be very angry with her.
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

But don't get me wrong I like Claudia's character very much !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          Growing up is fine and taking responsibilities for her actions , is fine and normal , but making her flat out evil is dumb and boring ! Anyway they explored that already that was the premise for her character !

So I guess I would like to see he more grow and mature in her life and career as a Warehouse agent
                          Dark doesn't equate to evil.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

As some of us feared, it's now confirmed that Warehouse 13 is getting the Eureka treatment.

From Eddie McClintock's Twitter:

Yes, I'm afraid so. RT @darthhappy Question: is it confrimed that we're only getting 10 ?#Warehouse13? eps this year & the rest next summer?
                            and on TVLine.com -

Warehouse 13 | Ryan raises a question via email: “I read that Syfy will only be airing 10 of the 20 episodes of Warehouse 13‘s fourth season this summer. Are they really going to wait until next summer to air the second half?” I got an answer back on this just as I was putting the Inside Line to bed, and that second wave of 10 episodes is in fact set to launch in April of 2013 — so not quite “next summer.”
                            Unless they're planning on starting S5 in the fall, we're probably not getting S5 until 2014. This looks like more of Syfy's cost cutting in action - the whole "two seasons for the price of one" thing. I guess if it keeps the show on the air, but...it's still less episodes a year. Too bad.
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 27 June 2012, 09:02 AM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't like the sound of that.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                As some of us feared, it's now confirmed that Warehouse 13 is getting the Eureka treatment.

From Eddie McClintock's Twitter:

and on TVLine.com -

Unless they're planning on starting S5 in the fall, we're probably not getting S5 until 2014. This looks like more of Syfy's cost cutting in action - the whole "two seasons for the price of one" thing. I guess if it keeps the show on the air, but...it's still less episodes a year. Too bad.
                                A little premature. That would depend if they plan to continue 20 episode seasons past S4. Look at how Stargate usually was renewed mid-season
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X