Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I don't understand is, if the show is so good for them then why mess with its accessibility?
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      I'm hating that they've slowed down the rate they post them via SyFy On Demand. Dudes, I'm PAYING FOR SYFY so I shouldn't have to wait to see it again via On Demand.
      Dang.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
        I'm hating that they've slowed down the rate they post them via SyFy On Demand. Dudes, I'm PAYING FOR SYFY so I shouldn't have to wait to see it again via On Demand.
        I totally agree with that. On Demand can be very frustrating sometimes.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          What I don't understand is, if the show is so good for them then why mess with its accessibility?
          Because they don't people getting it for free off Hulu (which annoys me since Hulu is owned by Comcast which now owns NBC/Universal who owns Hulu). It just annoys me that now they're delaying putting it up on SyFy On Demand on cable. I pay extra for having the tier that SyFy is on so dagnabit, they shouldn't delay it on the On Demand feature, they're getting paid for it. :angry:
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Can't get Hulu over here but I am watching it three weeks ahead of UK scheduling. Hope this doesn't effect access otherwise I'll be thoroughly spoiled, I just can't help myself.

Comment

Apparently Warehouse 13 is close to getting a fourth season pickup already.

LINK
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

LINK
                While it looks to be hearsay, I'm hope it's true.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

LINK
                  It's the top show of the network, even better than Wrestling. There are no doubts they would already be in negotiations for a 4th season.

Anyway, love the show, the characters, the stories. It truly is a great show, we we got more episodes in a season though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    It truly is a great show, we we got more episodes in a season though.
                    I don't so much, unless Syfy is willing to commit to airing it other than just in the summer. Look what happened to Eureka when they expanded the episode order. Seasons split over two summers and 8-10 episodes a year. I've heard that Eureka's actually going back to 13 episodes for S5, but I haven't seen that officially yet. Anyway, yeah I agree that it would be awesome if they'd have more episodes and air them like they used to with the Stargate seasons. But Syfy seems to be moving away from that type of scheduling with their newer shows. And I'm not willing to have less episodes a year because they're technically half seasons.
                    Last edited by Killdeer; 03 August 2011, 11:41 AM.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't so much, unless Syfy is willing to commit to airing it other than just in the summer. Look what happened to Eureka when they expanded the episode order. Seasons split over two summers and 8-10 episodes a year. I've heard that Eureka's actually going back to 13 episodes for S5, but I haven't seen that officially yet. Anyway, yeah I agree that it would be awesome if they'd have more episodes and air them like they used to with the Stargate seasons. But Syfy seems to be moving away from that type of scheduling with their newer shows. And I'm not willing to have less episodes a year because they're technically half seasons.
                      13 is better than 0, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think 13 episodes a season is quite enough. As much as I like the character interactions which is the strength of the show, I think the artifacts this season are getting more unbelievable. I hated the W.C. Fields juggling balls and Marilyn Monroe's hair brush artifacts earlier this season.

While they are not the most important thing on the show, they are the glue that keeps the show together. If there were more episodes a year, that is just more strain on the writers to come up with more minimally believable artifacts.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          13 is better than 0, right?
                          It most certainly is.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's now official - Warehouse 13 renewed for fourth season.
                            Syfy will bring back the show for another 13 episodes in 2012. The renewal isn’t at all surprising considering the show was up 15 percent during its third season among adults 18-49 for its first couple episodes this summer, with the first five episodes averaging 3.2 million viewers once you include DVR data.
                            More at the link above, including a teaser about the current season and a clip from next Monday's episode.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

It's now official - Warehouse 13 renewed for fourth season.

More at the link above, including a teaser about the current season and a clip from next Monday's episode.
                              Are they sure? They won't change their minds will they? lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Haha - not funny.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X