Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Yes she is.
    I just wondered. Haven't seen her in any of the commercials.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      I just wondered. Haven't seen her in any of the commercials.
      I think they did that to keep us wondering...but she is back.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep they purposely kept her out of the lime light until the S3 premiere. They were better at it this year than at the end of S1 when Artie "died".
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Yep they purposely kept her out of the lime light until the S3 premiere. They were better at it this year than at the end of S1 when Artie "died".
          Very true! They had us wondering!
          sigpic

Comment

Very true! They had us wondering!
            I think they had/have a tighter reign on Eddie this year.
            sigpic

Comment

I think they did that to keep us wondering...but she is back.
              They definitely did a good job concealing from us.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Did they? Or was it just people overreacting again? I'm inclined to believe the latter
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Did they? Or was it just people overreacting again? I'm inclined to believe the latter
                    I'd say both. Not only did the audience slightly go over the edge in thinking that they would never see Myka again, but TPTB played on the initial mystery and resulting fears, and kept Myka's return under wraps.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I never thought for one minute that Myka wouldn't be back. Conjecture not spoiler. Do you think that Myka has a future with her very own 'Al?' That might explain why they've added a Jinks. He's could be backup while she plays with her imaginary friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Actually TPTB did keep a tighter reign on things this year. Photos were tweeted, but you never saw Joanne's face in them. Unlike when the S2 first table read photo was tweeted. Saul was in it. TPTB planned to keep Joanne out of the limelight for a time on purpose.

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                        I'd say both. Not only did the audience slightly go over the edge in thinking that they would never see Myka again, but TPTB played on the initial mystery and resulting fears, and kept Myka's return under wraps.
                        Yes a lot of fans went all panicky & flaily over the thought that Joanne had left the show. Some speculated that maybe she was pregnant or that she wanted more money or some other equally lame (imho) excuse to help them try to understand what was going on. I kept telling folks that unless we actually see a press release stating that Joanne had left the show (which I highly doubt she'd do because she wants more money or something, she's not a primadonna) then they really had no need to be freaking out like that.

I never doubted that Myka was gone for long or that Joanne had left the show. It's a cliff hanger for a reason.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                          I never thought for one minute that Myka wouldn't be back. Conjecture not spoiler. Do you think that Myka has a future with her very own 'Al?' That might explain why they've added a Jinks. He's could be backup while she plays with her imaginary friend.
                          I think they liked the dynamic of three agents, and decided to get a new Wells.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

this eppy made me laugh loved it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                              this eppy made me laugh loved it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                I think they liked the dynamic of three agents, and decided to get a new Wells.

They're keeping the old Wells, why get a new one? Plus, I think the dynamic is very different apart from possibly an orientation issue which is quite refreshing as characters don't appear stereotypes. Myka's plaid shirt was a big of a giveaway though, enough said.

Comment

Working...
                                X