What do you want from Season 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kailtor View Post
    I want Ianto back. Is that so much to ask?! Probably, but I don't care. Also I'd like to see Matt Smith but I know that won't happen; it will be more like Torchwood jumping into Dr Who again.
    Not neccessarily, Matt smith is appearing in the new season of Sarah Jane adventures.....
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Looking forward to Torchwood: The New World so far it looks promising. The new characters looks promising. I'm doing the happy dance because I was counting it in my list of cancel series, and I'm glad that there's still Torchwood to enjoy.
      They hit us with guns, bazookas, tear gas, tanks, APVs, helicopters, rockets. I'm pretty sure at least one of them used really harsh language.
      --Markus--

Comment

Spoiler:
        More Martha Jones. I really want to see her again and I hated her marriage to Mickey and going free lance. She should have married Tom instead. If it was up to me....Kill Mickey - have some nasty alien eat him - and use that motivation to have her join the Torchwood team.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

What I want from Series 4 is...
          • The death of Rhys Williams.

• Jack / Gwen relationship moments.

• UNIT to play a part in proceedings. It's supposed to be a global incident so for UNIT *not* to become involved would be mad.

• Appearances from Martha Smith-Jones and Mickey Smith.

• Appearance of Midshipman Alonso Frame.

• Mentions of Ianto Jones, Toshiko Sato, and Owen Harper.

• Mentions of previous Torchwood episodes.

• Some mentions of the Doctor...maybe even a brief appearance just showing him returning Jack to Earth.

• Mentioning the reason for the formation of the Torchwood Institute.

• The mentioning of the fall of Torchwood One.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I'd green you for that, Alan, if I could. It pretty much sums up what I would like to see in season 4 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I'd green you for that, Alan, if I could. It pretty much sums up what I would like to see in season 4 as well.
              Thanks for trying to green me, Blencathra. I appreciate the attempt. Glad to hear your wanting the same things out of S4 as I do.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Well its been almost a month since the last post but I wanted to chime in all the same...

I'm currently re-watching the Children Of Earth special and its got me thinking about everything Doctor Who and Torchwood.

IIRC: In an episode of Dr. Who, doesnt the Doctor (And I believe Rose) encounter a Torchwood outpost? If so that means that sometime, somewhere Torchwood was rebuilt.

So my list would be;
                • New Torchwood Facility
                • Gwen and Jack (this is a given now with news I've read)
                • Global Facilities
                • A homage or nod to the old Torchwood team
                • Some insight into Torchwood history (I like that kinda thing)
                • No Louis Habiba (she was an okay Character, but I wouldn't like her long-term)

And since I'm a total dork, and because it is slow season at my job Ive been working on a new Torchwood facility and semi-back story for it.... yeah, I get that bored.

Comment

I have really enjoyed all 3 Seasons of Torchwood and now that Season 4 is going to be a US/UK collaboration I'd like to see it become more Worldwide in scope but still tie in with the history and occasional references to Doctor Who.
                  sigpic

Comment

I want Tosh back!
                    Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Torchwood is coming back!? Woo-hoo! What good timing I have. I recently watched seasons 1 & 2 on DVD...and I have CoE on the way from Netflix... I really enjoyed watching the show and plan on buying all of the available seasons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Torchwood is coming back!? Woo-hoo! What good timing I have. I recently watched seasons 1 & 2 on DVD...and I have CoE on the way from Netflix... I really enjoyed watching the show and plan on buying all of the available seasons.
                        Cool! Do you like Doctor Who as well? Torchwood takes place in the same universe as Doctor Who.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Cool! Do you like Doctor Who as well? Torchwood takes place in the same universe as Doctor Who.
                          I might have to try Doctor Who. I'd watched some older episodes and really couldn't get into it. Maybe I'd enjoy the new Doctor Who.
                          sigpic

Comment

Since TW will now air on Starz, does that mean it will be quickly available on Netflix streaming since Starz has a deal with Netflix? Anyone know?

*I looked and it looks like this IS the case*

Season 4 is set to premier on July 8, 2011.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I might have to try Doctor Who. I'd watched some older episodes and really couldn't get into it. Maybe I'd enjoy the new Doctor Who.
                              What do you mean by old? 2005? Or "Classic" Doctor Who as its called.

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              Since TW will now air on Starz, does that mean it will be quickly available on Netflix streaming since Starz has a deal with Netflix? Anyone know?

*I looked and it looks like this IS the case*

Season 4 is set to premier on July 8, 2011.
                              It looks that way. Which may be good for Netflix users who don't have Starz....like me!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                                What do you mean by old? 2005? Or "Classic" Doctor Who as its called.
                                I mean pre-2005 Doctor Who. I never watched any of the more recent incarnations since I didn't care for what I saw from the "classic" Doctor Who.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X