• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic Rec

Excerpts From the Sekrit Diary of Ianto Jones by sulla
    Rating: R
    Pairing: Jack/Ianto
    Summary: A few excerpts taken at random from Ianto's diary.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Ace fic, great humour. Can't recommend it enough.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Fic Rec

Part 1
      Part 2
      Part 3
      Part 4

I second that... Ianto's diary is hilarious I cracked up when he talked about cleaning Jack's hole...

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Fic Rec

Part 1
        Part 2
        Part 3
        Part 4

i third it, and watch out for #3.... that scene in the archeives.... i read it while i was sitting in front of my professor in class while he was lecturing and managed to keep a straight face... my own self-restraint both amazes and scares me....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

I love sulla's description of Jack meeting Ianto's parents
          Spoiler:
          "Now not sure if whole event was sweeping success or utter disaster. Jack hit on mother, groped father. Parents were simultaneously charmed and horrified."

Poor Ianto. Poor parents. Devil!Jack. He simply has no shame.

BTW (((Lilith))) I admire your self-restraint.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

oh quite! if i were dating Jack, i don't think i would ever take him home to meet the folks... unless i was extremely bored and feeling masochistic and yes, i am the queen of self-restraint... after all, i read 95% of fanfiction inside the classroom and manage to keep a straight face all the time....
            sigpic

Comment

Vid Recs

Can you feel the love tonight by smithers1994 - Song: Can you feel the love tonight from Lion King Soundtrack (not Elton John's version); Characters: Doctor, Martha, Jack/Ianto
              What can I say in my defence? I'm a sucker for humorous vids
              and this one is just hilarious in the best way (Doctor and Martha as Timon and Pumba?! It's a must see.) Summary: Doctor, Martha and Jack are happy going round time traveling and saving the world...until Jack joins torchwood and falls in love with Ianto.

Janto is Everything
              by thaddia13 - Song: Everything by Michael Buble; Spoilers thru Torchwood 2x03 Last Man; Romantic Vid
              The song went really good with the clips, but what I liked the most was a very clever use of voiceovers
              Last edited by zuz; 22 February 2008, 05:04 PM.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

hey guys. this is for anyone not able to follow the bbc website game. this was in the messages from Ianto to Jack after this weeks episode, had me cracking up

Spoiler:

Funny, I was just thinking 'Why don't those two get a room'...

Only kidding. In fact, it's already done. You underestimate me, as ever. Incidentally, I think you could probably do with some R&R yourself. Let me know if you'd like my hands to work their magic, or if you'd just like a massage.

Ianto

> Could you call Martha's hotel and book her in for a couple extra
                > nights? I have a feeling we're going to need her a little longer, don't
                > you?

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

omfg! that's the best!
                  sigpic

Comment

A Day in the Death

Spoiler:
                    I could've slapped Owen for his comment about Ianto getting to go on missions now that he is shagging Jack...

Ianto was so obviously hurt by that... I liked it, how he said it's different with him and Jack... but in the same time he didn't look that convinced about it... I sure hope it works out with our two boys I want to see more kissing (or whatever )*sigh*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

this thread needs more piccies of janto goodness

P.S.: (((Sunny))) I guess that the first pic was the one you were looking for a while back - ianto, jack and a cup of cofee.
                      It sure was!!! and I'll be altering my banner for it!!!

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                      A Day in the Death

Spoiler:
                      I could've slapped Owen for his comment about Ianto getting to go on missions now that he is shagging Jack...

Ianto was so obviously hurt by that... I liked it, how he said it's different with him and Jack... but in the same time he didn't look that convinced about it... I sure hope it works out with our two boys I want to see more kissing (or whatever )*sigh*

A Day in the Death

Spoiler:
                      I want to start out by saying that I really liked this episode!

I agree that Ianto didn't look too convinced, though I'm sure it's that way with almost anyone in a relationship just starting out.

I loved the Tin Tin conversation! The 'WTF' look Ianto gave Owen with the "shagging the dog" comment was a purly classic Ianto look!!!
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

from the captain's log on the bbca site

for meat:
                        Ianto turned into a fighting, kicking, stun-gun machine, it was very exciting. I must get put in danger more often.
                        for adam:
                        The only thing out of place was Ianto’s diary, which I found in my office. Naturally, I gave it back to him immediately after reading through it. Several interesting factual errors in there - and I thought he would know how to convert inches to centimetres. You think you know someone...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

rofl! on the conversion tip for Ianto, it's 2.54 cm per inch
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            rofl! on the conversion tip for Ianto, it's 2.54 cm per inch
                            It slays me! lol There is no ambiguity at all!

Comment

bahaha the captains log for meat!
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Lilith: Haha. I used to once do that.

The teacher was once helpin the person next to me and I had a fic on one of my screens (we had 2) and sure it wasn't that smutty but still, lol and but I swear they saw a little of it before i pulled up a project. Heh.

And to be on topic, how much do I love that something I ship is finally canon? lol.
                                Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

Working...
                                X