No announcement yet.

The Jack/Ianto Discussion and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YUP. That's it. Just saw Day 5. Bye bye show and F**k YOU TOO RTD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      Spoiler:
      yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.. his vortex manipulator has been destroyed in that explosion.. and even if it had magically survived, finding that little thing inside of all that rubbish? Not likely... Hello plothole..

Spoiler:
      I should probably duck to avoid the stones thrown at me now, but I thought JB's acting was absolute rubbish in that scene, especially at the end of it. Way over the top and it just screamed "soap opera". It threw me right out of the scene... But maybe I should thank John for that...
      Spoiler:
      from spoilers I've read over at IMDB they did find the vortex manipulator, so w/e it's scifi anything is possible. Whatever works to get the story where they want it.

Oh I won't throw stones cause sometimes I'm not really impressed with some actors while others are, so to each their own. I think I liked the scene and acting cause I get a kick out of seeing them cry. I know a bit warped. That was another thing that got me...it was a bit sappy. Ianto deserved a far more amazing end. Something along the lines of guns blazing. They had that fantastic promo of him flying through the air holding a big gun. I don't think it would have been as shocking if he'd died in battle.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
        YUP. That's it. Just saw Day 5. Bye bye show and F**k YOU TOO RTD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
        Its nearly 1am here and i have just watched Day 5!! You have summed up how i feel. I am disgusted with the ending. They turned Jack into a killer and a coward!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
          Indeed!

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          Its nearly 1am here and i have just watched Day 5!! You have summed up how i feel. I am disgusted with the ending. They turned Jack into a killer and a coward!!
          I AGREE!!!...

The whole hour all i could think was WTF!...
          Spoiler:
          First Jack gives up. I cut him some slack cause he just lost Ianto and everything, but to not even TRY to get through to Frobisher. Thinking back they really took the whole thing laying down. They never really thought of fighting back. (anyway that's another thread)
          Then just letting them use his grandson. WTF!!!...Kind of glad Ianto died cause remembering his reaction to the kids in "From Out Of The Rain"...where he was tearing up. I think he'd have shot Jack for letting them use Stephen.
          And then RUNNING AWAY...what happened to carrying on?!
          Wasn't too happy with Gwen telling Rhi about Ianto's death it seemed short changed. Also kind of wondering about the bit with Ianto and his dad being a master tailor, makes you wonder about him at what was REAL.

I think I've just wasted five hours of my life that I'll never get back watching this.

Anybody going to Comic Con? I'd love to hear about what happens at the panel.

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread but i know some faces in here! HIYA- elliecat, marli, and Kady! ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
              I agree with you

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread but i know some faces in here! HIYA- elliecat, marli, and Kady! ^__^
                Hi Vala, nice to see you in here!
                sigpic

Comment

*waves* ello elliecat! ^__^

And now for something relating to the thread lol! My ALL TIME favorite Janto moment is the part in the episode "Andy". Poor Ianto! And of course jack is there to set him right.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

hello vala, nice to see you here! ooooh, its quiet in here!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ello to you too Kady! ^__^ Me loves my new sig *points proudly at new sig* i can thank Rig for that!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

New scans from the TW magazine...one spoilered for size and sadness...

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by Callista
                        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                        Originally posted by HPMom
                        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

OMG *tears*

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Both the pictures are really sad but beautiful nevertheless. Thanks for sharing Ashizuri.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

*pouts* i will miss my Janto fix

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                *pouts* i will miss my Janto fix
                                That's what fanfics are for.

I absolutely adore this pic.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X