The Jack/Ianto Discussion and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntress View Post
    Regarding "Children of the Earth". That was bloody brilliant and Ianto melted my heart many, many times

Spoiler:
    He is so happy when all the people around them calls Jacka and Ianto a couple and then Jack has to spoil it by grumbling "I don't like the word couple" The look on Ianto's face. Poor woobie insecure Ianto. He needs a real declaration of love from Jack. Not just kisses, hugs and sex but the three words. I loved the scene in which Ianto talks about Jack when he visits his sisters. "It's just him. Only him" guuuh my heart melted into a puddle and the last scenes from the episode. That kiss and Ianto not wanting to leave Jack.

I love Jack and Ianto so much!!!!
    Me too! I loved this episode, more background on Ianto and more Janto moments is always a good thing. Didn't you just wanna scoop Ianto up throughout the episode and give him a big hug, I know I did!

The kiss? I've already re-wound my tape several times on that part hopefully much more Janto goodness to come.
    sigpic

Comment

ohhhh *perks up* anyone have caps of it
      sigpic

Comment

Don't want to give anything away but in the second episode? Nice bum, Jack!! *snickers*

Oh, btw, after the kiss what does Jack say to Ianto? I'm deaf so i didn't catch it and it's bugging the hell out of me!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          ohhhh *perks up* anyone have caps of it
          You mean these?
          Spoiler:

Hope you like, CKO.

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          Oh, btw, after the kiss what does Jack say to Ianto? I'm deaf so i didn't catch it and it's bugging the hell out of me!
          Spoiler:

"I'll come back. I always do."
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Spoiler:

So Jack can completely re-grow himself. That was a bit icky but I loved it. To put him in concrete was NOT nice. Rhys was again a sweetie and Ianto....I could so hug him. To bad that there was no hug or kiss. Nekkid Jack/John butt is always good. We weren't allowed to have a good look of it in Doctor Who but had a perfect view here :g: I loved the looks from Gwen and Ianto (Ianto "YUM!!! MINE" Gwen "Not looking, I am NOT looking" ) =)
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

ohh thanky zuz.. those are lovely... course poor me im in the states and only have basic cable.. so dont get to see the eps.. *whine* and evil! dial up as well
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                You mean these?
                Spoiler:

Hope you like, CKO.

Spoiler:

"I'll come back. I always do."
                Thank you, honey! Ah, feel much better now! Hehe!

Spoiler:

So Jack can completely re-grow himself. That was a bit icky but I loved it. To put him in concrete was NOT nice. Rhys was again a sweetie and Ianto....I could so hug him. To bad that there was no hug or kiss. Nekkid Jack/John butt is always good. We weren't allowed to have a good look of it in Doctor Who but had a perfect view here :g: I loved the looks from Gwen and Ianto (Ianto "YUM!!! MINE" Gwen "Not looking, I am NOT looking" ) =)
                I know! Who wants to bet that it really want John who did that scene where
                Spoiler:
                The concert is poured into the room? If it was i aplaude him for being such a good sport!! hehe!

I bet those naked screenaps will be up in a few hours, the outdoor ones and the ones showing the cell via the camera which was showing, ahem...everything but coincidentally was quite blured! strange that! *snickers*

The good thing about having a series run everyday for a week is that you don't have to wait a week for the next episode.

Also i keep getting the feeling that there is gonna be some sort of declaration of love/slightly angsty sex scene between Jack and Ianto. Its because several tv critic/mags etc have called this series a gay love story so i think there is a big Janto scene to come! (No pun intended! )
                sigpic

Comment

Those caps are wonderful! Thanks Zuz! Very sexy and hot those boys. Mmm....could look all day.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I posted screencaps with Ianto's and Gwen's reactions to
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack's nekkidness *glee*
                    If you wanna look, click here and scroll down the page.
                    Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    ohh thanky zuz.. those are lovely... course poor me im in the states and only have basic cable.. so dont get to see the eps.. *whine* and evil! dial up as well
                    You're welcome. I've got more of Day One Janto goodness:
                    Spoiler:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I just made some screencaps for day two

Spoiler:

He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                      And he's wonderful.

Comment

(((huntress)))
                        I love the third pic. Ianto being so happy
                        Spoiler:
                        to see Jack alive and nekkid.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

LOL I also loved Gwens reaction. How she tries, rather vainly, not to look and peeks anyway
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

ohhhhh my gods.... *thud*
                            sigpic

Comment

Please tell me this just didn't happen and it was all just a nightmare

Spoiler:
                              They didn't just do what they did. THEY MUST BE ****ING ****TING ME. They just killed the show for me and Jack...what the **** is wrong with you. Ianto is dying in your arms and you STILL can't say "I love you". I don't give a **** any more if there is a fourth series. This is it for me.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Me too

Spoiler:
                                I don't think I can watch it anymore, not now. I agree they totally killed it, I just hope that I wake up from this nightmare soon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X